CHAPTER 4 : APPROVED MRS

Travis POV

The housekeeper at the Snow's family's house opened the door upon hearing the heavy noise of my helicopter trying to land on the sign of a H painted on the ground of the large acres of land the Snow households had in the backyard.

After landing, I immediately came off the chopper, before matching towards the large open backdoor of the building with two of my black suit bodyguards behind me, and Bryan by my left side just a few steps behind me.

"Mr Snow is waiting for you in his office." The old lady, known to be the housekeeper, said with a polite smile on her face, then turned around, leading me to where Harry Snow's home office resides.

She led me to a wide open foyer, plain white in sight and clean in a way that could blind someone's eyes. The sight was pleasant, but the situation of my visit is far more important, that I felt nervous about the outcome.

I haven't seen Gina for three days since the night in the suite. The idea of not knowing how she's reacting to the news of our marriage, made my nervousness heighten more than ever.

The last time I spoke to her, she wasn't welcoming the news and the idea of staying married to me. Not that I expect any less from her, she's after all Gina Snow.

She has always been a fighter, and will always remain a fighter with that stubborn attitude of hers. I wasn't going to lie though, her attitude and behavior attracts me more to her.

I suppressed a chuckle from escaping my mouth, at the thought of her. I couldn't help finding her amusing, every single thing about her amazed me greatly. And I can't wait to get to know her better.

Now, the only problem I might be facing, apart from her disapproval, was the approval of her parents.

Let's say, finding out the news of me getting their daughter pregnant put me on their blacklist. With the constant glaring expressions on their faces, there wasn't any denying that fact.

It was not like I planned to get Gina pregnant in the first place. The pregnancy was an accident. It wasn't planned, but that doesn't mean I plan on abandoning her and my child.

The housekeeper knocked at the large brown mahogany door before letting herself in. "Mr Brewer is here." She said, before moving to the side, giving me space to enter the large office of Harry Snow.

The older man, who happened to be my now father-in-law, stood motionlessly facing the open view outside the wide window of his office, both his hands in his pocket, his back facing me.

The sound of the door shutting behind me motioned my movement. "Good day, Harry Snow." I greeted walking towards where he stood but making sure to put a decent, and comfortable space between us.

Harry whirled around gazing at me, not a word left his mouth as he kept his pointed green eyes on me. I couldn't read what was behind his eyes, but I could read the scrutiny hidden in them.

He plans on intimidating me, but what he doesn't know is that no one intimidated a Brewer, instead we do that to the other.

"I find myself unable to think clearly, or speak politely here." Harry spoke, finally breaking the silence. He stride towards his desk lifting the last object I expected to see him hold. "So I thought. Why don't we go fishing?" He threw a fishing rod at me, which I quickly grabbed like an expert. "Let's go." He heads towards the door and out of the office.

I took a moment to grab what was really going on, to realize how serious he was, before getting hold of myself and followed him out of the office. My PA and bodyguards standing outside the office, straightened up with a look of surprise on their face, as they noticed the fishing rod in my hand, and immediately followed me.