CHAPTER 3 : AWOKEN MRS

Gina's POV

"Red?" 

That was the first word I heard as I opened my eyes to welcome the bright light shining into it. I squinted my eyes as I gazed around my surroundings. 

It took me a while to realize I was laying a bed in a very large room. My eyes locked with that of a familiar dark eyes staring at me in worry and concern.

Travis Brewer.

The sight of him seated by the left side of the bed made my heart beat really fast and the whole room became too tight and uncomfortable as he leaned forward towards where I lay, placing his right hand on my forehead. I shivered at the coldness of his palm.

The last thing I want now is being in the same room with him. I found it really hard to even breathe this close to him, due to the realization of knowing I had been intimate with two brothers in the same day, same place and the same night.

I felt like a slut.

Staring at him as he checked my temperature felt like a torture, making me flinch away from his touch to create a space between us both.

I grunt out at the pain I felt in my head, as the throb increased as I tried sitting in the bed, while choosing to ignore the look of hurt that was on Travis face.

"Whe-" I tried speaking but stopped with how dry my mouth felt. I gazed around to find anything liquid enough to clear the dryness, when a glass cup filled with water came into my like of view. 

Travis must have realized what I needed and was quick enough to grant my silent wish, with not a word leaving his mouth.

I slowly took the glass while murmuring a thank you, my eyes not meeting him during the whole moment spent as I drank from the cup. I couldn't muster up the courage to gaze at his hard and serious face. The battle of shamelessness and consideration is still fighting in me.

Damnation!

I really slept with two brothers?

I tried reasoning with myself that Simone was out of the picture, and I wasn't in myself when I married Travis and slept with him.

But what the heck is wrong with my life that I keep finding myself entangled with the Brewers family when I wanted nothing to do with them, or should I say a particular Brewer; Simone Brewer, after being humiliated like that the last time. I wouldn't have come if I had not found out I was pregnant a week ago.

Deep down I tried convincing myself Simone is the father of my unborn child, being that he was the first to have slept with me and hadn't used a protection. Choosing the safe side to ignore the fact that a stranger might be the father of my unborn baby. 

But seeing Travis, I'm not so sure anymore.

Don't twins share the same DNA?

Though they weren't identical, but semi-identical, the probability of finding out who fathered the baby growing in my womb will be really hard.

What sort of trick could life be playing with me? I got pregnant with two brothers? Twin brothers for that matter? 

I could feel the stress begin to get to me. Everything was beginning to get to me. The accidental unplanned marriage, the awareness of sleeping with two brothers, the pregnancy. Everything was wearing me out.

Though the pregnancy carried most of my worries, I knew abortion was out of question. The last thing I'd ever do is terminate my own blood and child.

My free hand unconsciously moved to my stomach protectively.