CHAPTER 5 : SANDWICHED MRS

*Gina's POV*

If eyes could talk. I am sure mine would be screaming out in frustration with the way I keep harassing it; due to a certain particular person.

My right hand clenching the silk red curtain fumbled as I roamed my eyes around in search of the very being in my mind for days now. My legs felt hot and weak at the same time. A reaction I could only guess is fear.

The will to stand on my feet felt like the last thing my body needed, but strange enough I still find myself unable to comply with the complaint of my body.

I knew there was a huge storm coming, a storm I can't control. A storm caused by me.

But maybe it was about time I began sorting things out, to probably prevent the storm from destroying a lot of things.

The only option I could think of throughout these few days since Travis sudden announcement, was telling him the whole entire truth.

Like they say 'the truth shall set you free'

And that is exactly what I want. Freedom.

But why do the thought of telling Travis anything scare me to bits? Why don't I have the courage to reveal the whole situation to him in the past days?

I groaned, tiredly knocking my forehead softly on the wall next to the window viewing the backyard.

I felt sick. So sick that I just want the whole world to freeze, even if it was just for a moment. I needed the air, the peace, the comfort of the silence.

But I knew I was asking for the impossible. This isn't a fantasy world I'm living in. This reality. A reality I'm beginning to hate with every vibe of my being.

Why can't my life be easy? Why can't it be as simple as some other people?

It was stupid of me to ask myself such a question, when I fully know it was entirely my fault.

It was I who stupid followed Simone to Las Vegas. It was I who naively chose to have sex with Simone. It was I who foolishly decided to drown myself in alcohol to console my rejected heart.

All this mess I am facing is all my fault.

"Gina? Oh my god, are you okay?" My mother's voice snapped me off my sorrowful regretful state. The heavy sound of something dropping followed her worrying tone.

I sigh out deeply before turning around to gaze at my mother Louisa who was just removing her hands from the tray she dropped at the nightstand, with a concerned look on her face as she stride towards where I stood leaning on the wall.

"Nothing." I sighed out tiredly, before letting myself off from the wall, not giving my mother the opportunity to hear towards where I stood.

I slowly sat at the edge of the bed giving my mother a long look, in which she returned back the same expression. "You look like you just lost your favorite thing in the world." Louisa said while sitting beside me.

"I wasn't able to get enough sleep due to the pregnancy." I lied through my teeth, not wanting to give my mother any idea as to why my mood was sore.

There was nowhere in hell I'll tell her the predicament I find myself in. The last thing if ever want is giving the poor woman a heart attack.

Though I need someone who I can open up to about the whole thing, and there was no one I could speak to about this sort of thing. Even my mother, she has been through a lot these past few years.

"I know the feeling. But don't worry in time everything will be bearable. But though I'm surprised this baby is causing you such discomfort. You've always been a calm baby even in my womb." She said, stretching her arms to take the tray from the night stand to offer me my breakfast. "It's probably from Travis."