Objective 07: Skull disease

"Tsunami-chan!"

Tsuna smiled when she saw the group of the tenth arrive at their meeting point, where each morning their paths crossed to go to Nami-chuu. She had had a difficult weekend with her small ankle injury, although it was not serious, she was very uncomfortable to move around and perform some of her duties (Rats continue to steal her food). So she was very happy to be able to go back to school and move freely again. Her ankle was no longer hurting, so it shouldn't be an impediment to walking today.

Takeshi as always was the first to greet her, of the whole group seemed to be the most energetic, well, Daichi and Hayato were also boisterous (like the storms that are) but in another sense.

"Good Morning!" She greet the, preparing to follow them. But she stopped as she took a better look at the group.

Today there was one more among them.

"Miura ... san?"

The brown-haired girl jumped excitedly "Good morning!"

Tsuna raised an eyebrow at the rest of the male group, who shrugged.

"Haru is happy to see you again, desu!"

Tsuna smiled awkwardly "Likewise ...?"

"Haru never got your name!"

"Ah" Tsuna stepped back a little "I'm Tsunami Von Veckenschtein ... but you can tell me Tsuna or Tsunami"

"Tsuna-san!" Haru smiled "You can call me Haru, desu"

Tsuna smiled "Nice to meet you, Haru"

"If you are finished, we should move" Daichi walked in front of them "I don't want Hibari to bite me to death" The last part said imitating the black-haired man's tone of voice, trying to sound serious.

Takeshi laughed "Me neither!"

The group had begun to move when a red car passed them at high speed, stopping next to them with the back door open.

It was only a second, just a blink in which Hikaru disappeared from view and the car continued on its way.

Everyone seemed just as surprised as she was. For a moment no one moved until Haru's scream snapped them out of their shock.

Instantly Takeshi, Hayato and Daichi ran trying to follow the car, but Reborn stopped them "Stop!"

Tsuna turned to him confused, feeling a chill run down her spine at his small but demonic smile 'He has something to do with all of this!'

"That car is from the Yakuza Momokyokai, its base is in this district"

Haru gasped "Of course, the police!" She rummaged in her bag "Where did I leave my cell phone?"

"They don't measure up to them. Leave it to Dino and his subordinates," Reborn said.

Daichi instantly refuted it "We can't just leave it like that!" He ran away again.

Hayato frowned "As Juudaime's future right-hand man, I can't do nothing" Takeshi at his side nodded and without further ado they followed Daichi, leaving Tsuna, Haru and Reborn behind.

Haru seemed quite nervous, Tsuna approached her to comfort her.

Just then, the same car that kidnapped Hikaru stopped at the corner of the street, not far from them. Tsuna frowned when a man came out of the driver's door.

Her jaw dropped in recognition.

That long blond hair, that childish look hidden behind the rude boy's facade ...