Objective 11: Too stubborn to lose!

"I'll quickly go to the bathroom and then we can go, okay?"

Tsuna nodded, watching Kyoko run to the joint room bathroom. It hadn't been long since the tenth had left, but as much as Kyoko wanted to stay to babysit her brother, visiting hours were about to end.

"Where is Sawada?" Ryohei asked when Kyoko was out. Tsuna made a face, for some reason she didn't like the serious tone the boy got.

It was very different from him normal self.

"He left recently," she admitted, the pit in her stomach still present. Her intuition kept screaming. Maybe she shouldn't have let them go alone "He had a business to attend to, so I stayed to accompany Kyoko home"

Ryohei nodded, a tired little smile on his lips "Thanks for taking care of her, Von-chan"

Tsuna blushed, like every time she hears the nickname. No matter how many times he say it, it still has the same damn effect. She can't help it, he always says it with that affection and warmth ...

It is shameful.

Nice, but embarrassing.

Before they could continue speaking, Kyoko returned to the room, gathering her things.

"Well, time to go. Bye brother, I'll be back tomorrow to visit you"

"Bye Kyoko, be careful on the road! Bye, Von-chan!"

"See you later, Sempai"

"Thanks for walking me home, Tsuna-chan. But it wasn't necessary ..."

Tsuna snorted "After what happened to Sempai? I'm not so crazy to let you go back alone"

Kyoko frowned "But now you're going home alone ..."

"Don't worry about that, remember I've been training with Sempai" She flexed her arm, trying to show muscle in her arm "If they cross me I'll kick their butt!"

Kyoko laughed, making Tsuna smile.

She didn't have to know that she would actually kick their ass.

Whoever hit Sempai they would pay for it.

On her way home she couldn't help but pull out her cell phone, she was quite tempted to text the tenth asking about Hayato's status, but that would be stupid. How could she know they were looking for him? What excuse would her make for that? Also, it's not like the tenth was going to honestly tell her what was going on.

'Idiot' she thought to herself. Maybe she should wait for tomorrow?

"Tsuna-chan?"

She looked up, recognizing the female voice "Haru? ... What are you wearing !?"

The other brunette smiled proudly "Tsuna-chan, I present to you Haru's self defense outfit!"

'A ... defense suit?' She evaluated the 'suit', not very convinced. It seemed to be 50% samurai costume from ancient times, 30% hockey gear, a small 20% motorcycle gear. 'Where did she get all that from?'

"Well? What do you think !?"

"I ..." What is she supposed to answer that? "I have no words"

"I knew that you would like!" Haru put on her motorcycle helmet, swinging the hockey stick as if hitting something in the air "With all the rounds these days, I've decided to be prepared for anything! Whoever tries to attack me will regret it!"