Objective 09: Cloud

The day started in a good way.

That must have been her first hint of a disaster

Her water heater worked well,so she didn't have to bathe with ice water. Her coffee tasted sweet, her food was stolen in the least amount in weeks.

A great start to the day.

The streets were quiet, few people, few vehicles.

A kitten let her pet him on her way to school.

A friendly postman greeted her.

It was a nice day overall.

The sun was shining, the birds were singing, two students were hanging from a ledge, the clouds-

Tsuna paused, looking back at the main building. Two students hanging out-

Two students she knew very well ...

Curse

'Can't I have a damn day off !?'

"What the hell is going on!?" She yelled as she entered the disciplinary committee office, she had run, having to dodge the scattered students who were trying to get as far away as possible from the place, quite frightened by the screams.

She stared in disbelief at Hayato and Daichi hanging out the window (From the damn third floor!) And at Hikaru fighting a black-haired, the orange flame on his head glowing conspicuously. At her wake-up call, the room seemed to freeze all movement, the four of them staring at the brunette in surprise.

With the fight interrupted, Hikaru's flame went out and its owner looked incredibly drained.

Tsuna wasted no time and helped the two of them up the window, first she took Daichi knowing that Hayato would have the strength to last another minute and then between them they helped the silver-haired "Are you okay?" She don't wait for an answer before she start yelling "What the hell is wrong with your head !? That was incredibly dangerous and stupid!"

"The start!" Daichi pointed at the black-haired boy, whom Tsuna recognized as the security boy from the first day. Before the accusation, the black-haired seemed to want to charge against them again.

"Enough" Tsuna hissed "What are they supposed to do here?"

"Reborn" Hikaru growled and Tsuna sighed. The day had barely begun ...

"So ... Reborn wants Hibari to play mob with you."

"It's not a game" Hikaru muttered wearily.

They were on the roof, on their lunch break. Tsuna chewed on her sandwich hard, thinking about this latest turn of events. Reborn wanted the safety boy ("Hibari", learned a few hours after the morning match) to be part of the tenth's family ... it would make sense, she supposed. The guy seems to fight well and as related by Daichi, he is someone to fear in Namimori, no, in Japan.

A strong member for the family ... But that raises another question. What kind of llama is this guy supposed to have?

It was already storm and rain. The sun hadn't turned official yet, though Tsuna was pretty sure Reborn had Ryohei in his sights.