Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Parker's POV

I was in the club that evening wanting to get everything off my mind. I'd had my fifth beer that evening. I couldn't help it. I had to get Eleanor off my mind. How dare she slap me in the face and refuse my offer!  She was giving up a perfect opportunity to change her kids' lives and herself. Her loss, I thought angrily and asked the bartender for another. 

The club was packed full of young adults and teenagers under the age of eighteen. I was sitting on the stool with Caleb right beside me. I already told him the story of what happened this morning, and he let out a sigh of relief, like the good boy he always was. 

"Mate, maybe you should lay off of those for a while," he told me as the bartender handed me my sixth beer. 

"Are you kidding?" I slurred slightly. "Anything to not think about that minger!" I insulted Eleanor.

"Hey Parker," a tall brunette sauntered up to my side boldly running her fingers along my muscled arm. I turned to see who it was. Heidi's sparkling gray eyes met mine. She was wearing a sheer, skimpy dress that barely covered anything. "Long time, no see." She sat on the stool beside mine. "Coke and vodka, please!" She told the bartender.

"Put it on my tab," I told him and gave my full attention on Heidi. I saw Caleb chuckling to himself slightly and leaving to the other side of the club. "How are you, Heidi?" I drew her name out.

"Thirsty," she looked me in the eye and licked her lips with her tongue. Why did I get the feeling she wasn't talking about thirst for drinks? 

"Care to help me forget today?" I snaked my arm around her waist bringing her closer to me. My hand landed on her bottom, and I lightly squeezed getting a moan out of her. 

"I'll do anything," she told me. Ah, there was the desperate Heidi I knew. "I'll drive. I haven't had anything to drink."

I nodded and quickly left cash on the table and followed her out the doors and into her Italian sportscar. I slid in the passenger seat, and I tapped my foot impatiently wanting to get this done with. Finally, what almost felt like hours, we were in my bachelor pad. How she knew where I lived, I had no clue. It didn't matter at that moment since I was highly intoxicated. We were finally in a secluded place.

I crushed her to the wall just after we slammed my door shut and brought my lips down onto hers. I hadn't tasted her in a long time. I forcefully opened her lips, slipping my tongue inside. Our tongues fought for dominance, and I instantly won as always. I carried her into my arms dropping her onto my bed. I scrambled to get my shirt off, and when I did, I threw it against the wall. I leaned over Heidi on the bed connecting our lips once again.

Her hands instantly went to my bare skin, exploring my muscles. Heidi expertly brought her hands down dangerously close to the muscles forming a V down my stomach. She hurried to unbuckle my belt and when she did, I took her dress off of her. She grinned up at me and brought my head down to her, not getting enough of me. 

I was grabbing protection from my bedside drawer, when my phone blared out from my jeans' pocket. "Bloody hell," I whispered angry that we were being disturbed.

"Let it ring," Heidi said out of breath. "Hurry!" 

I did let it ring but it rang once again. "I'll be quick." I grabbed my phone and angrily answered it after looking at the caller ID. "Ma cheríe, what is it?"

"Parker? Finally you answered!" I was astounded at hearing Eleanor's panicked voice.

"What do you want?" I harshly asked and slurred.