Chapter 8

Louis William Tomlinson

"El, how could you do that?" I said, the tone of my voice low and angry. I couldn't bear to even look at her at the moment.

"For the last time Lou, I didn't spill the drink over her!" Eleanor cried. I shook my head. She could lie right in front of me and it apparently doesn't affect her at all.

I heard a series of crashes and a few screams. The wail of police sirens blared loudly as I snapped my head back. Everyone looked up only a few hundred yards ahead of us. But the black car in the middle of the crash, all ruined and beat up, caught my eye. That looked exactly like Rose's car but I couldn't be completely sure. Not taking any chances, I got up and started running towards the crash. I heard Eleanor scream my name but I ignored it. That could be Rose, with the car that looked like it was about to erupt into flames.

The yellow police tape was already up and a bunch of officers were gathered around it. I ignored all of them, running straight into the tape. A cop caught me, pushing me back but I fought with all my strength, harder than how I tackled Harry.

"You don't understand, that's my best friend in the middle of all that!" I yelled. The cop just shook his head.

"I don't care kid, let the other police officers and paramedics do their job," He replied sternly.

"Do you know who I am?" I snarled. I had never used that comeback before but I just needed to know Rose was okay.

"Again, I don't care. But, yes, I do. I have a 13 year old daughter," The man replied, smiling slightly.

"Lou, just let it go," I heard Eleanor's voice said. It was rather soft and calming, like it was when I had met her. Maybe that's why I had fell for her, who knows.I turned to her, struggling to keep my tears in.

"You don't understand," I said sharply. Eleanor sighed.

"Please sir. I'll do anything," I begged.

"Fine, but you're girlfriend can't come in with you," He said. I nodded, turning to Eleanor.

"I want you to," I trailed off, fishing my keys out of my pocket. "get my car and meet me at the hospital, okay?" Eleanor sighed.

"I have my own car, Louis." She said. I sighed.

"Fine," I said, snatching my keys back. "Then go home."

"But I wanna be with you," She muttered.

"Fine, then take your car and meet me at the hospital!" I said, quickly turning away and ducking under the tape.They were just pulling the body from under the black Honda and I could literally feel my heart stop. I ran over to one of the police officers.

"Wh-What I happened?" I asked.

"Well, we don't know much but it seems that it was a head on collision but it looks like more," The officer explained. I nodded. Both of our eyes were glued to the body that the firefighters were pulling out of from under the car.