Chapter 12

Rosalynn Marie Amberly

I slowly rose to my feet with the help of one of my nurses and Harry's guiding hands. Madison Square Garden was in a few days and according to the doctor, I had completely recovered and could travel to New York with the lads. I had never been to New York so I was honestly very excited. The City of Shining Lights, as my mother used to call it.

I've always wanted to travel to New York. Just to fulfill my mother's last wishes that she never got to before her passing. It's all I've ever wanted to do. And now, thanks to my best friends, I get to do that. The simple thought brings a simple smile to my face.

"Imagine Lou's face when you come home and he sees you," Harry exclaims, giddy with joy at the thought. I giggle slightly as the nurse gathers her things and leave the room. Ah, the refreshing feeling of freedom. I was actually supposed to be released yesterday because "I was stronger than most humans out there right now" but I stayed in the hospital just in case.

"I know, I cannot wait. Are you sure he's at my house to feed Max?" I confirm.

"Yep. He leaves for two hours everyday to visit Max and his family before coming back," Harry promises. I smile largely and walk around the room to test my legs. They don't feel like jelly after laying in a bed for a week and a half and surprisingly strong. I grinned before heading towards the door.

"You coming or what?" I asked before strutting out of the door with Harry grinning.

                                                                  ***

Harry parks his car, one of many, in my driveway. Louis' Porsche was parked in the driveway and the lights inside were on. I jumped out of the car, I couldn't contain my excitement much longer. I just wanted to see Louis smile because of me, not Eleanor or someone else, for once in two years.

"Slow down there, you just got out of the hospital!" Harry exclaimed, chuckling slightly. I just grinned before jogging to my front door.

"I'M HOME!" I bellowed as I burst inside. Max let out a loud bark of happiness before skidding to my side. I bent down, quickly giving Max light pecks, hugs, and pats.

I watched Louis appear and his face light up dramatically. A smile fell upon his face or maybe it was to big to be called a smile at all. I let out a small squeal before jumping up and into Louis' arms. We fell into our traditional hug as I breathed in his cologne.

"You weren't supposed to be released yet!" He exclaimed. I grinned wider and pulled away.

"I know," I said. "The doctor said I was doing unusually well and discharged me."

"Well, you know what kiddo?" Louis said, ecstatic.

"Tonight is about you two," Harry said, stepping up to me and clasping a hand on my back and smiling as well. "I-I'm going to see...a friend tonight after a while and you two really need some time together, this time, with Rose awake this time." We all let out a chuckle. I tried to keep my face straight but I can't help but admit that my heart fell a little when he mentioned his "friend".

"Really? Thanks mate," Louis said, clapping Harry on the back. Harry smiled before nodding slightly, he curls lightly bouncing.

"Of course. Have fun tonight, you guys," Harry said before lightly pecking me on the cheek and flying out of my house. I felt my cheeks lightly burn as I looked down bashfully.

"Well anyways, I'm going to go change into my pyjamas real quick and if you have yours, do the same. And then, we'll decide on our night," I said. Louis rolled his eyes.

"The accident didn't help you lose that bossy touch of yours..," Louis said before slightly pinching my cheek and then running off to his car to get his pajamas. I climbed the stairs and quickly closed the door to my room before sliding down the painted wood.

Harry kissed my cheek tonight.

                                                                       ***

I let out a loud laugh before falling down into the couch. Lou fell next to me, half of his body slightly on top. I clutched my stomach and kicked my feet out, careful not to knock down any full Chinese food cartons or unfinished glasses of water.

"Lou," I gasped for air. "Stop it! You're gonna kill me!" I heaved his legs off of my lap before standing up and taking a drink of my water.

"Okay, okay," Louis said, trying to calm down himself. "I'll stop. Or at least I'll try to." I nodded before plopping down next to him on the couch.

"Okay, I have some serious questions I need you to answer," I said after we had both calmed down fully.

"I hate serious question. I've had enough serious stuff to last me a life time. I just wanna laugh!" Louis muttered. I sighed.

"Sorry," I said, pinching his cheeks hard. I even got a slight yelp and an ow. "But things have to be said and done."

"Okay, shoot. Tell me what you have to tell me, ask me what you have to ask me," Louis caved in, turning towards me.

"D-Do you love Eleanor like you used to when your relationship first started?" I blurted out. I quickly covered my mouth. That wasn't the question I was supposed to ask, I was supposed to ask about my hospital expenses! What was I thinking? Well, I can't take it back now.

Louis sat there frozen, mouth slightly agape from shock. I was quite shocked at myself as well, how could I ask such a rude question? Louis obviously thought I meant it so I had to go along.

"Do you like Harry?"

I was taken aback from his response. I didn't expect such a question nor was I ready to face my feeling to be honest. I felt Louis' expectant eyes glaring at me, waiting in anticipation for me to reply to a question whose answer I didn't have.

"I asked you first," I retorted.

"We're not playing 20 questions Rose, just give me a damn answer," Louis growled.

"I-I," Before I could give Louis an answer, he pushed his lips against mine. It took me a minute to comprehend but within a few seconds, I was kissing back, full force.

I slammed my eyes shut as Louis climbed on top of me. I felt the spark of electricity shooting through my body, making me want his body even more. I felt Louis' tongue graze over my lips and I let him as we both fought for dominance. We continued like that for a good three minutes before he pulled away. I slipped my fingers under his shirt before stripping him of it and throwing it across the room.

Louis smirked devilishly at me before connecting our lips once again. I felt his hands slip under my pyjama bottoms before a shrill ringing noise broke us up. We both looked at the coffee table to see Louis' phone shrieking and moving slightly due to the vibration. We both looked at each other then back at the phone. Louis sighed and got up, picking his shirt up in the process. He picked up his phone and put it to his ear.

"Hey El," He muttered before walking out of the room.

                                                                         ****

A/N- Was that any good? Sorry for the sexual stuff without any warning, that was a bit uncalled for. But props to me for actually updating, yeah? Anyways, comments and votes are greatly appreciated and don't hesitate to fan.

-Farnaz xo