15

{Dont forget to vote and comment}

Paige

I blinked my eyes. I feel like I wanna cry because of the extreme guilt that I'm feeling. Why did I forget?! Shit! you're so stupid Paige!

I ran after him. "Blake!" I shouted hoping that he'd stop. But he didn't. "Blake please!" I continued running after him. He walked away into the square. I tried my best to catch up but when I reached the square he disappeared into the crowd.

"Excuse me." I squeezed through all the people. I stood on my tippy toes to find his head in the crowd. He's gone instantly. Where did he go?

I continued to squeeze through the crowd. I walked past all the restaurants and shops, peeking through the windows hoping that I'd see him. But I didn't. Some teams from other schools would fill up the streets and cheer for their victories making me annoyed. How am I going to find him now? I even considered looking for him if he ever tried to go to Asia town, but I doubt he'd do that.

I lost track of time. Before I knew it, I was already out of the square. I felt like I should just go back to my dorm but my feet didn't stop. I continued walking. Trees replaced the buildings. I sighed and pulled out my phone. I took a deep breathe and dialed Blake's number.

He didn't answer. Of course he wouldn't. If someone would do to me the thing I did to him, I think I'd ignore that person the same way.

I'm such a bad person! Tears streamed down my face. I couldn't hold them any longer. I feel so guilty. How could I make him wait that long?! Why didn't it occur to me that he'd be waiting? Why didn't I remember?!

"Watch out!"

My eyes widened. I turned to my right and found a soccer ball flying towards me. I immediately stepped back and stopped the ball with my right foot. That was a close one.

Kile came jogging towards me. I didn't notice that I came across the soccer field.

My tears stopped. I kept silent.

He kneeled down and took the ball from the ground. "Sorry." He apologized then faced me.

"It's ok." I kept my head down so that he wouldn't see my freshly watered eyes.

He scrunched his forehead. "Is that you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Obviously."

"Well it doesn't sound like you." He chuckled.

"Then what sounds like me?"

"You'd be mad at me for almost hitting you." He crossed his arms. "What's wrong."

My eyes widened. Is it that obvious that I'm going through something?!

I shook my head. "Nothing."

"Then why do you look like that." He pointed to my face.

Damn it! I knew this face would sell me out!

I wanted to protest but I kept quiet. I'm tired of talking and reasoning out.

"Kile! Lets go!" One of Kile's teammates called. They must've been training. If I recall correctly, 

the soccer games starts the day after tomorrow.

Kile answered. "You guys go on!"

His teammates probably left. I kept my head down trying my very best to not let another batch of tears stream out. I don't want Kile to witness me crying.