16

{Give me some comments, they feed my motivation hehe:)}

Paige

I woke up, the ray of noon sunlight filled my room. I felt so groggy, I sat up and held my head. "Ahh!" it felt as if it's being hammered into pieces. I looked at my bedside and found a pain reliever and a glass of water.

"Finally you're awake." Aicko entered the room.

I buried my head back in my pillow and curled up my body. "My head hurts!" I complained.

"Of course it hurts! You're so stupid" She palmed my forehead. "How could you get drunk so easily?"

Got drunk? "I got drunk?!" No way! I never get drunk, Aiden and I made a vow when we were younger to not get drunk because other than the fact that we hate the taste of alcohol, we both agreed that we didn't want to do things stupid if ever we got drunk. Now look at me now! I'm sorry mom.

"Oh yes you did Missy!" She handed me the glass of water. "Guess who brought you home." She smiled at me.

My eyes widened. "You didn't bring me home?!" She shook her head giggling.

Then who brought me home? I tried to recall. I recalled Carter sitting beside me, and I took two sips on some alcohol then I dragged him towards the dance floor, but what happened next? I can't seem to remember.

"Did Carter drive me home?" I wondered.

"What? No!" Aicko laghed. "Blake did."

"What?!" I sat down on my bed because of the shock. "How did he bring me home? That's impossible. I don't remember him from last night."

"Well obviously the alcohol got the best of you."

"Ugh!" I buried my face once again in the pillow. Did I possibly do anything stupid when I was with him?! Did I throw up infront of him? Did I say something wrong?! Where's my cake?! I probably left it at the club.

"Stop stressing." Aicko laughed as she patted my back. She obviously enjoys my state right now. "It happens to everyone."

"But I never expected it to happen to me." I closed my eyes when I felt a searing pain in my head. "Damn these headaches."

"What would you expect after getting drunk?" Aicko handed me a glass of water. " You should wash up and eat." She then left the room.

After I drank the water I stood up to brush my teeth. I met Aicko in the dining room when I finished. She ordered some breakfast from room service, well technically lunch since it's already half past noon.

I was considering staying in my room the whole day while Aicko and Shari watch the rest of the games when I remembered something. "Shit! It's Aiden's game today!"

"You sure you're in a good shape to watch?" Aicko eyed me.

"Of course I am!" I started eating faster. "Now hurry up."

Although my head hurts and my body isn't in the best condition, I would never miss my bestfriend's game for the world. He was always there for me. I want to be there for him.

______________________________

The games went on. Aicko got tasked by the student council to tend to one of the souvenir stands that are located by the sides of the Sport's fields. Since I didn't have anymore games, Shari and I decided to join Aicko and spend the day giving out food and drinks to players and selling merchandise to people who wants watch.