25

{Gimme lots of comments they feed my motivation teEehee~}

Paige.

What the hell?!

I took a step away from Kevin giving us space in between. As much as I want to punch this lunatic's face, my attention wasn't on him. It was at the man infront.

Blake's stare was cold and dark. I knew that deep down something was boiling. What is he doing here?! Mustn't he be at the other side of the country? I saw him on social media. He was in California the other night.

I blinked again to make sure. He's really here.

There was huge tension while Blake kept his eyes on Kevin. Kevin just like a lunatic stared back.

"State your business." Kevin folded his arms. Did he just copy Aicko's words this morning?!

I needed to do something. But my brain wouldn't function properly at the moment.

"Darling do you know him?" Kevin folded his arms.

"Uhm yeah." I stuttered unsure of the words that came out of my mouth.

"She's my puppy." Blake said. My brows scrunched at what he said. Kevin's eyes furrowed at Blake's words but he brushed the thought away.

My eyes widened when Blake turned to me. "How are you puppy?"

I was about to call him Jerk when Kevin immediately took a step forward. "Who are you to call her puppy?" He was closer to Blake now.

My heart started beating fast, I don't want them to fight, knowing Blake and how reckless he is.

"Maybe I should ask you the same question." Blake took a step forward as well now he was face to face with Kevin.

Kevin scoffed. "I'm her boyfriend." He said proudly. "What about you?"

I immediately frowned. What the hell?! This guy's such a lunatic.

My eyes widened when Blake took a step closer to Kevin showing how much he towered him. "I'm her-" He stopped.

My heart kept beating. I watched as his brows arched and his eyes searched for an answer, but I know he wouldn't find it. As of now we are nothing.

Blake's shoulders slumped and he heaved a sigh before taking a step back.

Kevin chuckled. "You're one of the boys from Eres aren't you?" He eyed Blake from head to toe. "It's pretty obvious, you look expensive." He laughed.

My heart started racing. I know where this will lead to. I took a step closer to the both of them, I stood beside Kevin while Blake stood infront of us.

"You dirty rich people who don't know anything but to spend your precious money." Kevin chuckled. "All you guys are selfish jerks, spending your money for your luxuries ."

I started to get anxious when I saw Blake's brows arch. Kevin doesn't know who he's messing with.

"You rich people don't know anything but to spend money." Kevin rolled his eyes. "No wonder you're all so stupid, while you guys spend time with your wealth, we ordinary people work hard for what we have."

"Kevin stop." I ordered.

Amidst the cold, I felt Blake's anger boiling. I thought he was going to burst out but surprisingly he didn't, he just stayed quiet while locking his eyes on Kevin the lunatic.