Chapter 6.

Today was three months from when I became a slave. So far I have not been punished. Thank god. Suddenly a bad smell, a sour smell hit my nose.

Rouges.

"Rouges!"one of the guards shouted.

Warriors and men went to fight them off, children, pregnant women, ill and elderly were sent to the basement I was not thought of.

Vicious growls ripled through the air signalling that the battle had started. I was out where the battle was. When I suddenly caught sight if a rouge biting down on the Alpha's neck. Thats when I snapped. Although he was treated me like crap he was still my father.

I growled almost silently, ran and flung myself at the rouge knocking him down. And stood before my father's wolf in a protective stance.

All commotion stopped and everyones attention was on me,my father and the rouge.

The rouge snarled and lunged at me.

I stepped out of the way before he hit me. The rouge skidded a bit but stood and lunged at me again. It lunged at me and slashed my stomach with a silver knife. It burned but I lunged at him and headbutted him. Pretended that my head hurt then jumped on the rouge's head breaking it. Blood and his brain squirted out. The rouge was dead.

I guess he was the leader because the other rouges ran for their lives. My pack was looking at me in surprise.

My father, the Alpha was staring at me in pure shock.

Probably because I saved him. I gave him a weak smile and I felt my legs buckle underneath me and I fell to the ground almost lifelessly. Two screams were heard. One from my mother and the other from Yvett. Adam shouted 'NO' and my father's eyes widened. He rushed to my side and shook me.

"Els stay awake."he said and shook me. My eyelids seemed to get heavier.

"Father, I mean Alpha it's better if I go. Forgive me for being a useless daughter. Forgive me for being a disgrace. I love you. I'm sorry."I managed to say between grunts of pain and gasps.

A betraying tear fell from my father's eye. I smiled weakly and wiped it away.

I felt myself loose control over my body and my arm dropped to the ground. At least if I die I won't have to keep being a rainbow wolf a secret and my mate will get a second chance mate who would be much better for him.

Father's eyes widened and he shook me shouting at me to not close my eyes. Slowly the shouting of my family became blured along with my sight.

I managed to utter am 'I'm sorry' before I slipped into complete darkness.

Alpha's POV.

"Rouges!" One of my guards shouted.

"All those who cant fight to the safe zone fighters lets fight!"I shouted and lunged at a rouge ripping it to shreds.

Feral growls ripped through the air as the battle started. All of a sudden out of nowhere a rouge latched it's jaws onto my throat.

Just a second later jaws were no longer penetrating into my neck and a figure stood before me in a protective mannor.

Elektra.

All commotion stopped.

What on earth was she doing. The rouge shifted bavk into human growled and lunged at her. She moved out of the way and it skidded along the ground. It lunged again but ths time slashed her stomach open with a knife. Her skin burned at the contact of the knife. It was silver.

Elektra lunged at the rouge and headbutted it. She held her head in pain, then jumped on the rouge's head breaking it. Blood and his brain squirted out. The rouge was dead.

He was the leader because the other rouges ran for their lives. The pack was looking at her in surprise.

I was staring at her in pure shock.

She saved me. She gave me a weak smile and her legs buckled underneath her and she fell to the ground lifelessly. Two screams were heard. One from my mate and the other from Yvett. Adam shouted 'NO' and my eyes widened.

I rushed to my side and shook her.

Although she was a slave and a un shifted werewolf. A weakling. She was still my daughter. My first born.

"Els stay awake."i said and shook her. Her eyelids started to close .

"Father, I mean Alpha it's better if I go. Forgive me for being a useless daughter. Forgive me for being a disgrace. I love you. I'm sorry."she managed to say between grunts of pain and gasps.

A betraying tear fell from my eye. How could she say all these things

She smiled weakly and wiped it away.

Her arm suddenly dropped to the ground.

My eyes widened and I shook her shouting at her trying to keep her alive. Her eyelids drooped and she managed to utter am 'I'm sorry' before slipping into unconsciousness. Her body went limp and her heart beat slowed down drasticly.

"Doctor! Doctor!"I shouted as I looked at my first born, my daughter, dying in my arms. More tears fell. I couldn't loose her. I couldn't. I loved her.

The pack doctor appeared shortly and we rushed her to the pack hospital. I layed her down on the bed and let tbe doctor deal with her. I looked behind me and saw my mate and daughter Yvett sobbing uncontrollably. Adam was also crying. He was shaking with anger. So was I and I couldn't blame him. His twin sister. His older sister was dying.

Why did life have to be so cruel. Why couldn't my daughter. My Els shift when she was supposed to. Why?!

-Anita_Kocsis