Chapter 7.

Alpha's POV.

"Dean I can't do this no more."my mate sighed

"Do what?"I asked confused

"Pretend I don't care about her."

"About who?"

"You know who."she snapped

"Pamela she is a disgrace to the family."I explained

"She saved your ass, resulting her to be lying in the hospital bed right now, probably fighting for her life. And you still think she is a disgrace?"Pamela screeched

"Pamela she-"

"She killed a fully grown, shifted, male rouge. She killed him. She isn't a disgrace. She's a human."Pamela cut me off.

"Yes exactly a weak pathetic human like creature that was supposed to be a wolf."I growled

"I can't believe you! You bastard! Thats our daughter you're talking about!"

"That thing is not my daughter. She no longer is."I said with a dry laugh

Pamela gasped and growled.

"I can't stand you. I'm leaving. Don't. bother following."Pamela growled, opened the door and slamned it behind her.

By now I was furious with my mate.

I went after her and saw her packing. No matter how I pleaded her to stay she said no and finally when she packed her bags she left without another word.

My beautiful mate left because of that pathetic thing.

Oh she is so gonna get it.

Elektra's POV.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Ugh what the hell. My stomach felt sore. I tried remebering what happened and it all came back to me. The attack, father, rouge, Death.

Am I dead?

'No Els you aren't.'Nina comforted

'Nina?'

'Who else?'

I opened my eyes and tried to sit up when the door flung open and an angry Alpha entered.

Oh shit.

He glared at me grabbed my hair and threw me to the floor. I was so surprised. I save him and he beats me up.

I looked at him and he yelled,"You took my mate away from me! You pathetic bitch!"

"Mom's dead?"I asked

"No she left because of you!"he growled and punched me in the stomach multiple times. Shocked at what was happening I didn't react.

He kicked me and I fell to the floor. He kicked me again and again.

Punched me, threw me to the wall and bashed my head against the wall then left me there.

I fell to my knees and coughed. Coughed up blood.

'Nina don't heal me. These need to go away themselves in their own time, as if I was a human'

'You sure?' Nina asked

'Pretty sure.'I snapped at her.

I took a deep breath and muttered a sorry.

I gathered. Myself up from the floor and made my way to my room.

'Attention everyone! You not permitted to talk to Elektra. The slave. If you do that there would be severe punishments for you.' Father said

Well I guess it's time to go to the secret room. Let the slavery continue.

-Anita_Kocsis