Chapter 8.

Another year had passed. Noone noticed me since. Adam's birthday was celebrated and he was to be the Alpha next year. Noone said happy birthday to me except Adam and Yvett. Adam left a card on my bed and a present. The present was a necklace with a wolf on the cover of the locket on it. In it were three pictures. One of him, Yvett and me One its back 'siblings forever. Noone can seperate us' engraved on it.

Yvett mind linked me a happy birthday and her too left a card on my bed and golden bracelet with a rainbow coloured charm.

They were beautiful.

Last week was Yvett's birthday. I gave her a picture of me. Yes. One day me and Ivett went down to the water fall. Yvett brought her camera and camera stand and took a photo of me and her was standing next to eachother with her arm draped over my neck. She sent me the photo. Her camera stopped working so she lost the photo. I printed it off on photo paper and gave it her. She cried when she saw it and hugged me

Now I was cleaning my brothers room when he came in and locked the door.

"What are you doing sir?"I asked

Adam growled when I called him sir. He changed so much since I last saw him. Truth to be told he scared me. And that menacing look he is giving me right now doesn't help.

He took a step towards me slowly and I stepped away. Ever since father beat me to pulp I was scared of the males in my family.

Adam looked furious right now so I didn't challenge him.

I gulped and every time he took a step closer I took a step backwards. Suddenly my back hit the wall behind me.

A curse left my lips. I looked up at Adam. Yes looked up. He was taller then me. Adam smirked a little and closed the space.

He then spoke up,"Els are you sure you want to be slave? One little sentence and you can be free."

I looked at him in shock. Did he want me to have sex with him?

God no.

I shook my head.

Adam started shaking due to how angry he was. He grabbed my arms and threw me onto the bed. He straddled me and pinned my wrists above my head with his left hand. His right hand tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ears.

I paled. I was going to get raped by my own brother. My twin brother. He leaned down and was close to my lips when I came to my senses and tried to push him off. Unfortunately I didn't realise that he cuffed my wrists to the bed.

I tried to wriggle out from underneath him but he held me in an iron grip. I was scared.

"Quit moving."he growled

I did so hoping that he wouldn't rape me if I obeyed.

He took a photo out of his pocket and shoved it close to my face.

It was the pictures of me in my wolf form and Yvett.

I decided to play dumb.

I made my eyes widen and stuttered out,"is that a rainbow wolf?"

"Yeah. Now tell me who that is."

"I-i don't know."I stuttered

"God damn it Els. I swear I will rape you if you don't tell me."he threatened

"No please. please don't. Adam. Please."I begged breathing heavily

"Why is she with a rainbow wolf?"

"It's a statue."I lied quickly

Adam look hurt. But why?

"Damn it Els why can't you just tell me the truth?! That wolf is you. You're the rainbow wolf!"Adam yelled. Thank god his room was soundproof.

'Yvett! Come to Adam's room please.'I whimpered through mind link

"Oh yeah mind link Yvett why don't you. Keep lying to me while you're at it."he yelled again.

"How do you know?"I asked

"I am your twin I can hear your thoughts if I want."he said

Oh so he heard everything I thought of.

Within seconds the door flung open ans closed. Yvett was standing in the doorway looking as mad as hell.

She saw me and her anger increased.

"You were about to rape her?! You pig!"she screamed and lunged at him.

"Stop!"I screamed but they didn't Yvett was punching Adam.

'Shift' was the only thing Nina ordered

I shifted and lunged between the two of them.

Adam gasped. I turned to look at him and his eyes were filled with shock and awe.

"Wow you look even better in real life."he whispered be too bowed before me just like Yvett did in the waterfall and said,"Alpha Elektra. Your wish is my command." with great respect.

'Stand up Adam. You're my brother. You don't need to bow down before me unless I use my alpha command on you.'

"Adam. You can't tell anyone!"Nina exclaimed aloud

"Your wolf can speak aloud?"Adam asked in awe.

I nodded my wolfy head

"What's your wolfs name?"Adam asked

"My name is Nina."Nina introduced herself.

"Nina. Well Nina, Els, I will not tell anyone. I will not let my sister be forced to mate someone who isn't her mate."Adam promised

"Thank you. "Nina said and I shifted back.

"Why didn't you tell me?"he asked hurt.

"I didn't know how to."I told him truthfully.

"But you did know how to tell Yvett."

"I wasn't going to tell either of you but remember when Yvett painted a rainbow wolf and father yelled that there is no such thing?"

Adam nodded.

"Well mother slapped me. Her nails drew blood and my cheek healed and Yvett saw. So I had to tell her, well show her."

"Els I swear that when I am Alpha noone is going to hurt you from our pack or they'll have me to deal with.

And with that we hugged. We were reunited for ever.

-Anita_Kocsis

I would like to comment that in this chapter Adam just went along with what Els believed. He did not want to rape her or had any thought of raping her. All he wanted was the truth so he decided to play along since he heard what she thought.
I am sorry for any inconvenience and misunderstanding.