Chapter 12.

"Alpha Blue?!"a voice called from outside my office door.

"Come in!"

"The houses are built and everyone has settled in."My Beta, Diaval informed me.

"Finally!"I exclaimed,"has there been any rouge sightings?"

"No."

"Well bro in that case go and get Kayden and Daniel. And how many times dude stop calling me Alpha Blue. For you and Kayden it's either Els or Elektra. Only call me Alpha Blue when there are people from an other pack around us."

"Sorry Els. It's just feels weird still. My last Alpha, he would punish us if we dared disrespect him."

"I know Diaval. I know. But I'm not lile him. You out of all should know the only thing I give out punishments for is for treachery, bullying, abuse or rejecting your mate. Those four things are the most filthy, disgusting and evil things a person can do. Try and forget about that monster. You are better then him. And you deserve to live your life the way you wish."

"Thank you."Diaval said and exited my office.

Not long after a knock sounded.

"Come in."I said

Kayden, Daniel and Diaval stepped in.

"Hello beautiful, did it hurt?"Kayden asked as he entered. I raised my eyebrows and he continued,"when you fell from heaven that is."

I smirked and replied walking closer to him slowly, making him gulp,"I wouldn't know Kay, because I dug my way up through hell." By the time I finished Kayden was against the wall breathing heavily. This has been going on ever since I became Alpha. He aways tried to seduce me but didn't work. So he made it his main goal to break me and make me blush when he says something like that.

I stepped back and chuckled when I saw a bulge in his jeans.

Turning to Daniel who was trying his best to hold in his laughter I said,"pick your best 10 warriors and try and find rouges. Remember they would either be scared, hurt or pissed off so be careful with them. If they don't come with you then call for me and I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Yes Alpha."he responded and walked out.

"So Kay. Need a cold shower?"I asked innocently

Kay glared at me and made his way to his room.

Diaval laughed and said,"you really are something. Aren't ya?"

"Yeah, comes with the sexy body I own."

"Man your ego is probably bigger then the Twilight pack's Alpha's. "He joked.

"Don't even remind me. That stupid Alpha's, Third in coming tomorow. Apparently he has information."I said

"Info about the Alpha?"Diaval asked

"Hell knows."I answered

'Alpha! We found two rouges. One us a female and the other is a male. The weird thing is...' Daniel informed

'Whats the weird thing?'

'I can hear two sets of heartbeats however one is shallow. Like a baby's.'

'Don't go near her. Tell your men to surround her but so she doesn't know. Most importantly don't make any movement towards her that she may class as threatening. Me and Diaval are coming now.'

'Ok alpha.'

"Diaval. We have a likely to be pregnant female, and a possibly dead male. Let's go."I ordered as I made for the door. Once outside the house Diaval shifted and we took off towards the forest.

- Anita_Kocsis