Chapter 16. End of part 1.

What does she look like?

As if she heard my thoughts she lifted her hood.

And there before me stood a look alike of the woman that wasn't my mother.

My mother was paler, her eyes were vibrant green. She smiled at and showed her teeth.

"Daughter."was the only thing she said, yet I felt safe instantly.

'Els she's a vampire. You're a vampire. We are vampires. She's our real mother. Or mom.'Nina yipped happily

"Mom?"I asked shakily

Mom smiled and said,"Yes. Els. I'm you mom."

"So you're Adam's and Yvett's mother too?"I asked

"No."Mom replied

"No? But Adam..."

"Adam and you are twins and you are my little babies. Yvett, is my sister's and Dean's child."

"So me and Ivett aren't sisters?"I asked

"No."

"Wait a min. How come you didn't raise us. And where's our real father?"Adam asked

Mom looked broken when Adam asked that. A tear fell from her eyes and cascaded down her cheeks.

"Your father, Peter... he...he's dead."

"What happened?"I asked

"We were in the woods having a picnic when someone shot and it hit him in the leg. I took the bullet out and saw it was covered in silver.

Your father was a werewolf. An alpha. So silver hurt him.

We ran and ran. But we... we weren't fast enough. Just as we were about to enter our house, an arrow went straight through his heart.

I dragged him in and he died minutes later. I tried to make him drink my blood, but his body rejected it. The arrow made him reject it.

After he died a rock was thrown into the house, smashing the window.

The letter said that they will kill me, and when I give birth to the baby then they would find us and kill both of us.

That's when I decided to give both of you to Charlotte and Dean to take care of you.

However I was always there. Every step of the way.

I'm sorry. I tried."

"Mom."Adam and I whispered in unison and hugged her.

Mom let out of laugh of joy and hugged us.

"Don't leave us. Ever."I whispered

"Now that we're reunited. Never."mom whispered and hugged us tighter.

We broke from the hug and I heard a faint sniff.

I turned my head towards Yvett, who was walking away.

I ran after her and stopped her. She turned around and I fling my arms around her.

She hugged back and cried.

"Shhh Yvett. We're still sisters. You're still my little sister. I love you."I whispered

"You...I...we're...still sisters?"she sniffed

"Yes."

"I love you."

"Me too."

"Me three."Adam piped in.