Meeting

Enjoy!

Lord Beerus happily hummed as he groom himself to perfection as he looked at his reflection.

"Lord Beerus are you ready? She will be on in a few minutes"

Whis called as he entered Lord Beerus's room.

"I'm ready Whis"

He said as he followed his attendant to the living room and sat himself on the couch where his drink was placed just for him.

"I have been told that she just woken up from her 30yr slumber"

Whis inform as he looked to his staff. Lord Beerus nodded.

"Good, she needs her rest"

He said as he leaned his head back and smiled as he remembered the day his life had change.

*Flashback*

Lord Beerus was making his way to his concubines chamber for to have a harlot spend a night in his bed. As he was about to open the door, he heard squealing of women's celebrating. He opened the door and placed both hands behind his back.

"What's with all this commotion?"

He asked. The ladies immediately went silent and stood in a line across in front of him. A harlot by the name Justina took a step forward towards him and smiled as she placed a hand over her stomach.

"I'm pregnant with your child"

A moment of silence passed, until Lord Beerus spoke.

"Oh"

He said casually as he turned around and was about to walk away but the women that took a step forward gasp at the Destroyer's lack of excitement for her.

"Lord Beerus?"

She asked causing him to stop, but he didn't bother to look back.

"Doesn't this mean what I think it means"

She asked excitedly. Lord Beerus scoff and turn towards her slightly.

"It means nothing, you will simply have less work to do, you won't be treated highly just because you are impregnate with my seed. Come Melanie, accompany me tonight"

He said as he walked out the door. Another harlot name Melanie quickly followed the destroyer leaving the others in shock.

*9 Months Later*

The sound of a baby's cry caught Lord Beerus and Whis attention as they entered the room to find the baby in the middle of the room on the floor crying. They looked to the side to see Justina rocking herself back and forth against the wall looking frighten.

"What happen?"

Whis asked to her.

"I-its a m-monster"

She said fearfully as she pointed to the crying baby. Lord Beerus narrowed his eyes at her as she called his child that was just born a monster. Whis made his way to the baby and gently lift it up.

"What is it?"

Lord Beerus asked to his attendant.

"It's a girl, my Lord"

He answered as he placed the baby on the bed.

"Care to explain yourself Harlot"