Friends

Read On

Cookie and Goten were happily playing ball. Unknowingly Lord Beerus was watching them play with narrow eyes and a slight growl.

"Relax my Lord, Goten just wanted to play with Cookie, seeing as you put her in time out, he decided to ask me while you were busy playing with Bulla"

Whis explained to help calm Lord Beerus's nerves.

"Well good, as long as she keep her glasses on and don't sing then everything will be smooth sailing"

He said.

*With Goten & Cookie*

"Look out, Cookie, here it comes"

Goten said with a laugh as he threw the ball to Cookie as she easily caught it.

"Weee!"

Cookie laughs as she threw the ball back. Down at the ground, Trunks smirk as he looked up at the two playing.

"Hey lovebirds!"

He shouted. Goten and Cookie stop playing as they flew down to where Trunks was standing.

"Birds of love?"

Cookie asked confused.

"What are you talking about Trunks?"

Trunks nudge Goten with a sly smirk.

"Come on, you know what I mean, is she your main squeeze?"

He whispered. Goten immediately blush and quickly shook his head.

"It's not even like that Trunks, she's just a really cool friend"

"Yeah sure. Hey you guys want to go get some ice cream? My mom just gave me my allowance"

He asked with a grin. Cookie slightly look down.

"I'm not sure if Daddy will let me"

"Don't worry if you're with us, I'm sure he won't mind"

Trunks said as he flew up to the sky. Goten was about to follow but stop to look to Cookie who was anxious, he gently smiled at her.

"Don't worry Cookie, we will be back before he knows it"

He said in reassurance as he grabbed her hand. Cookie slightly blush with a smile and nodded.

"Okay"

She said before flying up with them until they landed in the city near a ice cream parlor.

"This is the best place for ice cream"

Trunks announced as he gave Cookie a small tour.

"Wow, that's so many flavors"

She said looking into the window.

"What flavor do you want?"

Goten asked. Cookie tilt her head as she scan the flavors and blush as she looked back to Goten.

"Can I get what you get?"

Goten smiled back at her.

"Sure"

Trunks saw the chemistry between them and simply smirks.

'My best friend is growing up'

He thought proudly as he put in the orders. Once they got their ice cream, the three friends sat down to eat, talk and laugh. Pretty soon, they were done and was just about to leave the ice cream shop when a voice stop them.