RE 3 Arc Part 5: Train Crash And Mutated Trouble

(Y/n)! Come out or I'll give you the bonk! 

The author yelled, while I was hiding in his closet.

But he wouldn't find me because he's such a fucking virgi-.

*BONK*

A baseball bat hit (Y/n) on the head and I (the author) managed to get my laptop back.

Now.... I said and held up the bat.

"Wait! It was just a jok-"

You mess with the author, you get the slaughter!

___________

Currently Eliza and (Y/n) were driving on the motorbike towards the next station, were Jill and the others would wait for them.

(Y/n) sat behind Eliza, while she evaded small hordes of zombies.

"You still okay there (Y/n)?" she asked, wanting to check the condition on (Y/n).

He was beaten black and blue, with a swelled up face.

".....Uh-huh." He simply said and looked at the author.

"We're almost there, so hang on tight."

And so he did.........on her boobs.

Eliza was annoyed by that, but couldn't get him off of her, because she had to drive.

He then looked over to the readers with a smug smile.

"I just grabbed destiny."

*Timeskip Requiem*

Some time later, both arrived at the train station.

"Finally. They should be here any minute now." Eliza said.

"Yup. I miss my DIO figure collection." I said, whiping away a tear.

*....squek.....*

"Wait. Did you hear that too?"

"The sound of readers commenting that the text above is a jojo reference? Or the sound of them answering that with Za warudo and King crimson and such?"

"Not that, whatever it means. I meant-"

We were interupted, when a explosion from the entrance of the station threw us back.

"Fuck! What the hell was that?! You alright (Y/n)?!" Eliza asked, once she managed to stand up again.

"*grunt* Great. Now I could need some milk. And yes readers. I'll continue with the dead memes as much as I want. Whatcha gonna do about it? huh?" I stood up and said to you guys.

"Can you keep quiet for once? This situation is serious! We need to look for survivers." She said and ran inside.

"Fine, fine." I followed her.

Once we were in the station, we saw the derailed and burning train. Bodies were laying around, also burning.

"Dear god....." Eliza said.

"Hmmmm. Crispy." I said, as I roasted a marshmallow over a dead body.

Continueing onwards, we looked everywhere for survivers. No luck till now.

"*Cough* *cough*" I heard someone coughing and as I looked in the direction, I saw Jill crawling out under debris.

"*Gasp* Jill!" I ran over to her and helped her up. I then inspected her ass.

"Huff. The important parts are still ok." I sighed in relief.

Amy then came forth behind her.

"Oh. Hi Amy. Glad you're ok." I said hugging her.