Chapter 5

Facing the person who "killed" her the previous night, Nuonuo knew that she was far less brave than she thought.

They had a very short conversation the previous night, and Nuonuo already understood the male lead's uncertain character. He praised her beauty in the last sentence, and killed her directly in the next sentence. This novel world showed preference to him, and even the female lead was also abused by him.

The man's breath was very oppressive, and the faint smell of tobacco lingered.

She comforted herself repeating that she was Song Nuonuo!

Song Nuonuo would not look like this.

Song Nuonuo was rebellious, her eyes should be fearless and plain. Not to mention he wouldn't kill her in the midst of the large crowd, Nuonuo calmed down and no longer shivered.

She raised her head and looked directly into his eyes.

Qiu Li had no expression, his eyes narrowed slightly. Her face slightly disappointed him.

In all fairness, in fact, her face looked pretty good, but it didn't suit his appetite. Qiu Li didn't say anything.

It seemed to be more appetizing, but it lost its color.

Nuonuo looked at him, while dying nervously.

Qiu Li snorted, and found that those eyes were a bit interesting, with ample color and wetness. She just pretended to be "fearless", so she just wrote "I'm so fierce" in her eyes.

However, he had no reason to bully a little girl.

How old was she?

She was not a grown-up yet and would be a lot younger than him, so tender.

Qiu Li suddenly lost interest and walked around her. The group of his underlings tried to keep up with him.

The fragrance went away, and Nuonuo's eyes turned aside. She saw a woman who followed behind the rich second generation.

The woman was wearing burgundy high-heeled shoes.

Seeing that Qiu Li was interested in Nuonuo, her eyes also fell on Nuonuo, with a taste of scrutiny. Seventeen-year-old Song Nuonuo looked good, but she was not that great.

Nuonuo held the gift box and avoided her gaze.

Nuonuo guessed that this was Chen Qian.

Chen Qian's family was good.

If Nuonuo could only count as a cannon fodder, Chen Qian was the second female lead.

Making the female lead go to bed with someone and creating various misunderstandings, Chen Qian had done it all.

But Chen Qian's ending was even worse. It should be said that she who fell in love with the male lead was miserable, either being round x, stabbed to death, or sick in jail.

Thinking of these, Nuonuo's eyes fell on Qiu Li's body.

This man ... she didn't want to be contaminated with.

While she was thinking, Song Zhan pushed her and whispered, "Go ahead and give the gift box to Qiu Li."

"..." Nuonuo wanted to cry.

Qiu Li just went upstairs to take a shower and change clothes.

Now he was wearing a black shirt and went downstairs. He unbuttoned two buttons at his neck. His eyes were faint, and he had an indescribable temperament.

There were many people who wanted to flatter him, but given his strange temper, no one dared to approach him.

He sat on the sofa with his legs crossed, and only those who had a good relationship with him usually surrounded him.

Nuonuo was also afraid. She bit her lip and said, "Daddy, nobody else went, what if he gets angry?"

Song Zhan hated it. His daughter was so courageous that she would even poke the sky, but now she was afraid again, "No, he will understand when he sees you."

Nuonuo had no choice but to walk daringly.

An empty red wine bottle was spinning on the coffee table.

The moment the bottle stopped, Nuonuo came to Qiu Li.

The bottle mouth dangled and finally pointed to Qiu Li.

Everyone laughed and said, "Qiu Li is out of luck, the first one."

Qiu Li didn't speak. He raised his eyes lazily and glanced at Nuonuo before him.

She apparently didn't know what they were doing. Her expression was a bit dazed, and she didn't know whether she was going in or out, and she stopped there in embarrassment for fear of disturbing them.

A seventeen-year-old girl in a white skirt. She looked so pure that it made him want to destroy her.

Qiu Li touched his lips with one hand, "What?"

The audience was silent for a moment, and his eyes fell on Nuonuo with great interest.

Nuonuo was nervous to meet his gaze, and subconsciously whispered, "Happy birthday."

Her thin white hands held the box in front of him.

Zhang Qingduo coaxed, "Brother Li, a token of love, accept it."

Nuonuo's face stiffened for a moment, she quickly added seriously, "Birthday gift."

Her voice was soft and her eyes were soft and sincere.

Qiu Li gave her an unclear glance, and took the box and opened it.

Then snorted.

Nuonuo glanced at the box quietly, and her legs softened immediately.

Inside was a gun, a pistol.

Qiu Li didn't care. He took the gun out, narrowed his eyes, and aimed at Nuonuo's head, "Last name Song?"

Nuonuo wanted to burst into tears.

No one was as unlucky as her! No one was!

She held back the fear and nodded reluctantly.

"What is your name?"

"Nuonuo."

When she said the word, her nasal voice was shallow, like a lingering voice.

Qiu Li smiled and repeated the sentence, "Nuonuo."