Part 120

She had infinite maliciousness, so her toes curled up showing her timid appearance. Her feet were fair, her toes were round and lovely, and had a faintly pink flush.

Nuonuo deliberately didn't mention how unfavorable her situation was now, she just looked at him in disappointment, "I'm so cold, where did my sandal fall?"

Qiu Li reached out and rubbed her lips gently.

Her lips were ruddy and they looked like they were waiting to be kissed. But her eyes were miserable.

He had a low voice, "I'll find it for you."

Nuonuo wanted to get away.

Qiu Li let her sit down, and really went out to find her sandal.

Nuonuo immediately stood up and looked around to see if there was anything that could untie her wrist.

However, Qiu Li belonged to a real straight iron man. She looked around, and the only weapon she saw was a razor.

Nuonuo was so anxious that she couldn't untie her wrists, and she couldn't even put on her pants.

She was so depressed that she could only sit back.

Nuonuo felt that she was going to die. She thought she was a policewoman, but she was only a teletubby in Qiu Li's eyes.

He hurt her a few times before, and he probably didn't care.

Nuonuo knew she had to wait for him to come back.

Qiu Li came back after a while, but he didn't bring Nuonuo's sandal. He brought her slippers.

Nuonuo felt that his way of carrying them was more pleasing than his domineering look.

She was obedient and let Qiu Li change her shoes for her.

The man squatted in front of her, and his eyebrows stood firm. His fingertips were slightly rough, and his strength was a bit heavy. Nuonuo frowned and her feet flinched inward. When he put it on, she lowered her eyes to meet his dark ones.

Nuonuo froze, remembering what he was doing, she thanked him sweetly.

He glanced darkly and asked her, "Would you take a bath?"

Nuonuo didn't dare, but facing his gaze, she nodded daringly. She asked him softly, "Can I wash by myself?"

His tone was low as he said, "Your hands are tied, how would you bath?"

Nuonuo thought, 'Then you untie me,' but she couldn't say that.

She could only look at Qiu Li, her eyes were full of water, "Others have marriage proposals and weddings, I have nothing, you were so fierce."

He smiled as he got a little soft-hearted.

Qiu Li said, "What do you want? I'll do it for you tomorrow."

Nuonuo just said that, hoping that he would let it pass for the time being. What if he really came to propose or give her a wedding tomorrow? Even the thought made her uncomfortable.

She shook her head, "No, it's good now."

Nuonuo's eyes were slightly bent, "But don't be so fierce and hateful."

He unconsciously lowered his tone a few degrees, and was quite gentle, "Okay."

He untied the tie around her wrist and rubbed her wrist.

Nuonuo was relieved.

Qiu Li said, "Then take a bath by yourself, call me if you need something."

Nuonuo was almost grateful, but he looked at her with a creepy smile. She was terrified, and swallowed back her words.

At that time the lights were on and the sky outside was already dark.

Nuonuo rubbed her wrists. She didn't dare to rush him away. Her heart crossed, and she stood up and threw herself into his arms.

Qiu Li embraced her with open arms.

Nuonuo heard his heart beat irregularly, beating fiercely. She thought that if she had just chased him out, or showed a trace of impatience, all her efforts would go to waste.

Qiu Li liked to lay the net slowly.

And he had said that he was very patient.

He had long known that she wanted to leave but he had been able to bear it for so long. He was an incredible hunter.

At this moment, Nuonuo realized that her power was insignificant compared to him. Everything she thought that belonged to her was just because he wanted to give it, and all the tricks she had done were child play in his eyes because she didn't threaten him.

Aunt Chen followed him for many years, and at this moment, Nuonuo felt that Aunt Chen was completely right.

She might as well follow Qiu Li, study, tolerate and find the right time to really have the opportunity to do what she wanted.

He also slowly reached out to hug Nuonuo.

The man's strength was very heavy, and Nuonuo's waist was almost broken by him.

She couldn't bear it either. She knew Qiu Li liked how she was getting close to him now, so she softly complained, "You let go a little, it hurts."

The man's low laughter rang in her ears, and he relaxed a little.

Nuonuo's cheek pressed against his chest, and she held back the shame in her heart, it took awhile for her to urge him, "Go out."

Qiu Li didn't embarrass her this time. He left the bathroom and closed the door.

When he walked away, Nuonuo slumped.

She turned on the shower and didn't need a bathtub. She also washed her hair deliberately. Nuonuo dared not go out to get change of clothes, nor did she dare to ask Qiu Li for them.

She was afraid that he would change his mind.

When Nuonuo finished bathing, she looked around the bathroom.

It was large and even had a luxurious wardrobe inside.

Nuonuo walked over and gritted her teeth.

Inside were Qiu Li's spare clothes and bathrobes. After hesitating, she picked a shirt which looked fairy new.

She knew that this was more tempting for men, but if the person was smart, it would be dangerous.

Qiu Li wanted only her love.

————————