Chapter 13

She begged softly, "Just once!"

At that time the wind blew up her hair, her eyes were pure and clear, with perseverance that he could not understand. He knew that she was different. He couldn't see the embarrassment and anger from his rejection on her face.

She became gentle.

Especially when speaking to Lu Xiang, she was very soft. When she talked to her, her reaction was always right, her tone of voice was gentle, and she always had a smile in her eyes.

Hang Rui suddenly felt a little stuffy in his chest.

The rest of summer had not passed yet.

"No."

Nuonuo was helpless.

Then without Hang Rui, she might as well run away by herself. But would he change her with the female lead Song Lian then?

Nuonuo had a hunch that the male lead would kill her directly.

The original owner's end wasn't good, all because of the male lead. He felt that since she wanted to run, she should not come back. He wanted to let Hang Rui and Song Nuonuo be tortured by life.

If only Nuonuo had ran, he would've been directly cold to her.

Nuonuo calmly planned that on that night, she would pull away the three hounds, so that Hang Rui could avoid getting injured.

After the male lead and the female lead got together, they didn't care much. Hang Rui suffered the most.

When Nuonuo turned back just now, she saw the bruise on the teenager's wrist.

Hang Rui was abused by his father.

Nuonuo sighed lightly.

She didn't show that she knew that Hang Rui was beaten. This young boy always had a strong self-esteem.

Hang Rui pulled his sleeve down, just to avoid others seeing his injury.

If she could, Nuonuo wanted to help him quietly.

After all, in the book, their fate was tied together.

  ~

Nuonuo was looking forward to the weekend.

The day when the female lead would come to teach her.

The day when the male and female lead would meet!

At breakfast, Qiu Li's eyes fell on her.

She was very happy, her eyes were wet and filled with joy.

When Aunt Chen brought her a glass of milk, she said thank you softly and drank it.

She was very well educated.

There wasn't even a sound when eating.

This was very interesting. On the first day Song Nuonuo was sent, her details were placed on Qiu Li's desk.

Song Nuonuo was sharp, irritable, and had a strong self-esteem.

The girl who ate opposite him was delicate, soft, and flexible.

Qiu Li bent his lips and sipped his coffee.

Very funny.

She also liked him?

She seemed to have forgotten yesterday's unhappiness, and had a pure and bright look.

Qiu Li's eyes were cold.

When he sorted out his tie and went out, the girl's sweet voice came to his ears, "Qiu Li."

When she called the name, its ending was very soft, like a murmur.

Qiu Li turned back.

Nuonuo was very nervous, her fingers clenched quietly. Looking at him with big eyes, she said, "Can my sister come to teach me today?"

The morning light in September was beautiful.

Her face was innocent and her eyes were clear, like water glowing.

Qiu Li asked, "Your grades are bad?"

Nuonuo nodded and whispered, "Well, I didn't work hard before, and I was stupid."

She was looking at him expectantly. As if to say that she didn't lie to him about being stupid.

She was so cute.

Qiu Li had a wonderful feeling in his heart, one like when she suddenly rushed into his arms the previous day. The feeling was unexpected.

It let his heart beat a bit fast.

He suddenly had an urge to crush her and destroy her.

Very strange, but exciting.

This feeling penetrated from the air into his lungs.

She had a face that was not very appetizing to him, but her character was good.

Fortunately, she didn't look a little more beautiful.

Otherwise, he wouldn't mind ruining this future weakness with his own hands. His armor didn't need to crack.

He would keep her alive.

It was ok.

Song Nuo was not beautiful enough to obsess over her, before that happened, he would calmly pull away.

He was the best at self-control.

Qiu Li was used to controlling everything, and he didn't allow the things that made him out of control into his life.

"Okay."

Nuonuo guessed that he would agree because it was a trivial matter.

His methods were fierce and resolute when he wanted to embarrass others.

Both the male and female leads were so cooperative.

Nuonuo felt that she saw hope. For the first time since she got into the book, she felt that there was hope in her life.

The encounter between the male and female leads was like the dry firewood meeting the fire. Soon there would be nothing left for her to do.

Facing the morning light, Nuonuo's eyes bent, "Thank you, Qiu Li."

She was wearing a simple white shirt and jeans.

Because she didn't go to school, her slightly curled hair was spread over her shoulder. She looked very good.

He thought of what happened that night, and her tone while cursing.

It was best to make her cry in that tone.

Qiu Li moved a little.

He was used to not wronging himself.

If he thought about something, then he would do it.   

He smiled, "I'll be back at nine o'clock at night."

Nuonuo blinked and rejoiced, "Okay, goodbye."

With an accurate time, he would see Song Lian at 8:40!