Chapter 27

Qiu Li was abnormally possessive and morbidly obsessed with her, but it must be true love for the female lead.

As long as Song Lian came to him, he would definitely not pay attention to her.

She also felt that Song Lian was attracted to Qiu Li.

Things must be changed immediately.

She must go to school and talk to Song Lian and then pick a day.

After she figured that out, she wasn't at ease.

She was a normal person who was now forced to play a drama of the little escaped wife that fled on a rainy night ...

Nuonuo was sad.

What if Qiu Li strangled her if he caught her?

However, Nuonuo didn't hesitate for too long. She was ill and tired and soon fell asleep in daze.

Nuonuo was nervous.

In the middle of the night, she felt a hand on her waist.

She was particularly afraid of death now, and slept very unsteady.

Nuonuo suddenly opened her eyes. There was only gentle moonlight in the room.

In the moonlight, she saw a pair of black eyes very close to her.

His hand was on her waist and her pajamas were lifted up a little. He was panting heavily, and his shirt was loosened for more than half. Seeing her awake, he bent her lips shamelessly and sniffed her hair.

Nuonuo guessed what he wanted to do. He said that he would come back to see her later, but he came back in the early morning.

She was a little afraid of this lunatic.

Nuonuo coughed violently, trying to cough up her saliva on his face, so he would walk away and not approach her.

However, his face didn't change. He didn't dislike it at all, and didn't move at all.

"Are you alright?"

Nuonuo responded, "Yes."

Her thick nasal voice made her sound more delicate, like a moan.

Nuonuo blushed when she heard the sound, and wanted to find a hole to bury herself into.

He laughed lowly, "Sleep."

Nuonuo said softly, "I'm very upset."

He looked at her for a long time, pressing her posture, as if to verify that she was joking and then slowly removed his hands and got up.

Nuonuo breathed a sigh of relief and quickly wrapped her hands around herself, then closed her eyes and refused to look at him.

She was trembling slightly now.

Nuonuo wasn't sure how long the man had looked at her. Finally, she opened her eyes and he was no longer in the ward.

Now she thought that she shouldn't hesitate, she must run quickly!

She was really afraid of the madman.

The next day, Nuonuo got up, but she was still weak.

When Aunt Chen came to take care of her in the morning, she didn't see Qiu Li. If she wasn't too terrified the previous night, Nuonuo would've thought that she was dreaming.

Nuonuo remembered that the last time he didn't take a leave for her, she was scolded by the teacher. This time she was absent from school.

But she was sick, so she didn't care about truancy.

She had no "parents" now, so no one would ask the school to take a leave.

Nuonuo had to go to see Song Lian. She thought for a while, "Aunt Chen, can I go back to school?"

"Ask Mr. Qiu."

Nuonuo changed her clothes and planned to go back to the villa to put on makeup, and then go to school to see Song Lian.

Although Qiu Li saw her face, if she suddenly changed her appearance, she would scare her classmates.

Nuonuo didn't want to scare them, she was Song Nuonuo after all.

Seeing that Nuonuo planned to go out, Aunt Chen didn't stop her.

Before leaving, Nuonuo told her to change the flowers.

When Nuonuo walked to the door, several men in black looked at her expressionlessly, and then one of them spoke politely but toughly, "Miss, take a good rest."

They were all strong.

They reminded Nuonuo that this was the CEO world.

An unscientific novel where the male lead's bodyguards were in groups. If Qiu Li didn't allow it, she couldn't go anywhere.

Nuonuo frowned and walked back to the ward.

The rose was replaced with a lily.

Nuonuo leaned on the door and asked Aunt Chen, "If I call Mr. Qiu, will I bother him?"

Aunt Chen answered her this time, "No."

Aunt Chen gave her his phone number.

Nuonuo made a call to Qiu Li.

This was the first time she took the initiative to find the male lead. Although she didn't want to hear his voice, she had to go back to school.

The phone was connected in seconds.

Then Nuonuo heard a voice, "CEO, Huasheng's cooperation ..."

The voice came to an abrupt halt, and Nuonuo squeezed the phone tightly. She was a little uncomfortable, and subconsciously glanced at Aunt Chen who said nothing.

Nuonuo knew that Qiu Li was working.

Even if it was a CEO novel and the man could spend millions in minutes, he still needed to work hard. Even though he was busy, he came back in the middle of the night to visit her. He was not a rich man who was doing nothing.

Qiu Li went outside to answer the phone, and he heard the voice of the girl's disturbed softness, "Mr. Qiu, this is Song Nuonuo."

Qiu Li hooked his lips, he knew that she wouldn't take it.

"Sorry to bother you."

"No," he said.

Nuonuo asked softly, "Can I be discharged?"

The man was used to commanding people, "You are still ill, rest for two days."

Nuonuo bit her lips. She thought that if she stayed here, he would come over at any time.

If she stayed at school, at least she was safe throughout the day.