S P E C I A L T H A N K S

I'd really love to give credits to some certain people who had me going through out my journey on writing this book

I'd really love to give credits to some certain people who had me going through out my journey on writing this book. Thank you Elencepet for just being the lovely big sister that you are. You're one of the reasons why there's an epilogue for this book here today.

Thank you Kingmhrcy my little sister for always being there for me, even when I bugged you countless of times during this whole book.

Thank you Zhperson for helping me with edits and for constantly giving me confidence in my writing.

Thank you MoranaGlinka for the awesome Cover! You started it all, and I hope you get recognized for your amazing talents soon, cause girl, there's Art in your hands.

Thank you AndreaBrightAuthor for helping me out with my description and always being there to listen. Although, we've only just known each other, but I'm proud to say that I've learnt a great deal for you.

Thank you daydreaming_chaos For being an amazing sister, friend and family. I'll forever thank you for being there for me ever since I started this book.

A BIG THANK YOU To EVERYONE who has been voting, Commenting and sharing this book. I really appreciate it.

Nora.