𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

*warning — this chapter contains potential spoilers for s2 if you haven't seen it*

Klaus awoke first, only to see Ben sitting besides him, staring at him.

"Jesus!" Klaus hissed, "do you not have anything better to do?"

"Unfortunately, no." Ben sighed.

Klaus carefully unwrapped his arms from around Beatrice who was still sleeping peacefully besides him and sat up to face Ben.

"What do you want?" Klaus asked, lowering his voice.

"Nothing, really..." Ben sighed again.

Klaus raised his eyebrows questionably.

"Fine. I want to try something, and you won't like it." Ben said.

"When do I ever like anything you suggest?" Klaus replied.

"Please..." Ben seemed desperate.

"What is it?" Klaus asked, impatiently.

"Remember when I walked through you that one time and it felt weird?"

Klaus shivered, "unfortunately."

"I want to try it again but this time I want to see if I can possess you." Ben suggested.

Klaus looked down at Bea, then sighed, "okay, do it before I change my mind... and don't do anything weird."

Ben grinned, "I won't."

Klaus stood up and closed his eyes, bracing himself for whatever Ben was going to do.

Ben walked through Klaus, hoping his plan would work. It felt weird and uncomfortable, but it worked.

Ben looked down at Klaus' body who he now possessed, smiling. He didn't exactly want to leave Beatrice alone asleep on the roof, but she looked peaceful... besides he'd explain later.

Giddy from being able to feel again, he ran outside the greenhouse, letting the wind blow through his hair... or Klaus's hair.

He headed down the fire escape and headed back into the academy, running his hands across the walls.

Five spotted him first, "are you seriously high right now?"

"Five!" Ben exclaimed, wrapping his brother in a hug, "it's me! Ben!"

Five squirmed out of the hug, furrowing his eyebrows, "right..."

"I possessed Klaus, I know... it's weird, but it's really me." Ben said.

Five looked dubious, but accepted it, "it's not the weirdest thing I've seen today. It's nice to be able to talk to someone normal again."

Ben couldn't stop smiling, "it's nice to talk to you too, little brother."