one

Minghao was walking along the sidewalk of the road with earphones on both sides of his ears, he couldn't hear anything and just trusted his instincts.

He was looking down and is going to cross the road but the signal light was still red, people around him started to shout when he's now taking one step on the pedestrian lane but he unfortunately couldn't hear anything.
but he could just care less, he didn't care whether the signal lights were telling him to go or stop, or if people are trying to stop him from his death, he was already ready for this.

He already took four steps and there was already a car coming his way, it was constantly honking but doesn't seem to stop it's engines.

The light from the car caught minghao's attention that he diverted his eyes to it, suddenly his whole world seems to slowed down and the music that he was listening to, stopped.

'Is it my time already?...'

He subconsciously prepared himself for the big impact of what's going to happen in a flash, but instead of being crushed of the car which he thought would happen, he felt a warm palm wrapped around his wrist, and that hold turned into an embrace which he didn't thought he needed.

Everything was still in slow motion for him that he could see the one's feature who saved him, her white complexion, sparkling eyes and soft flawless skin that compliments well with the uniform she's wearing, making her look like as if she was an angel in his eyes.

But Minghao felt a sudden pain on his head and multiple unknown happenings flashed on his mind, as if everything that's happening right now was a deja vu, he makes himself believe that it was just all from a forgotten dream but all those memories seems so vivid that he feared that it might've actually happened.

'Why does it feel like i know you?... do i?...'

They both landed on the street's floor but was still in each other's embrace. people around started to panickly talk to one another and some were already calling 911 but he couldn't hear any of them, all he wanted to do at that very was to talk to her but words won't come out.

He wanted to stood up first and lend a hand but his whole body felt numb.

He wanted to maybe thank her for giving him another chance to live a life but everything went blurry until he has completely lost consciousness.

For once he wanted to thank her for giving him again the life that for multiple times, he wanted to put an end.