three

'finally, i found him. i'm glad he's alright now.'

'but how did i do that yesterday?....just how...?'

she quickly ran away when his eyes landed on hers, she panicked inside and hoped that he didn't see her completely.

she ran to wherever her feet leads her to, that she wasn't sure where she is now.

she halted from her pace and looked around but all she could see was the white concrete walls, blue waiting chairs and white doors.

but then this one door caught her attention, her body was already trembling and she found herself already walking towards that certain door.

with a heavy heart she approached the door and looked inside through the glass window, there she saw a young girl lying on the bed, countless tubes were attached to her body and one small one on her mouth, the hospital gown was too big for her thin body and her skin looked so pale that she almost looked like a corpse if she wasn't breathing.

she looked around and there was a humidifier on the table beside her bed, on the other side was a middle aged women who was sitting on the chair, with her head on her arms which was on the bed. it was a relief that the lady was sleeping or else maybe she'll see her looking at them.

she wanted to go inside but her body was on strike that it won't move an inch, she still doesn't know why she was on dazed when she saw the both of them. she felt her heart unknowingly throb by the sudden sight of them.

with her legs still trembling she took a step back and took a glance at the patient's name.

'lu qui.'

she felt a tear left her eye, and streamed down her cheeks. her head slowly felt pain as she keeps looking at the name.

'what is this feeling?... why does that middle aged looked really familiar as if she was someone that i see everyday?... why is this name so familiar along with that girl lying on the bed?'

countless questions on her head but not a single one was answered.

'j—just, who am i?... what kind of life did i live to?...'

she fell on her knees as countless tears constantly started falling, she held her chest as her heart began to hurt more.

'why can't i remember anything?'