Chapter 6 [ Legendary Male lead ]

For the rest of the morning, Adelliana had fun time receiving the attention from the household. Everywhere she goes, Adelliana would receive smile, blush and giggles.

Even if she's the child of the Villainess, no one can have the heart to hate this cute (?) baby. While Aphrodite was talking with the butler and the head maid, Adelliana was practising how to stand with the help of Margaret.

Her two small legs were trembling but Margaret was always there to help her. Adelliana successfully broke her record and stood for 2 minutes.

Her energy now has drained away.

"My my, Lady Adelliana is really strong! You must be hungry now, why don't you rest first?" Margaret picked Adelliana up and feed her the milk.

Adelliana furiously suck out the milk in starvation. Why does standing drains alot of energy T_T?

It was already noon when the house was finally spotless. Adelliana was left alone in a big room. Margaret was called to help in the kitchen while Aphrodite was in the garden, checking the works.

Feeling bored, Adelliana took the opportunity to crawl around the mansion.

Since they've left the door opened, Adelliana crawled towards the opened door in a slow pace. She crawled to the hall, the room that has door opened and finally arrived at the front door that was opened hugely as if to welcome someone.

The servants and maids there flinched in surprise upon seeing the unexpected arrival of Adelliana. They all exchanged gazes and finally one maid approached her.

"Young lady, what are you doing here? This isn't a good place to play, the Archduke could arrive in any time now."

Adelliana groaned. So what's wrong with that? Any dads would be happy to see their cute daughter waited for their arrival. But she can't guarantee Ares would feel the same way as any other dad.

The young maid picked her up and went outside. She went to the front garden where Aphrodite diligently pointed the spot that need to be fixed.

To everyone that was reading the novel, they all hated her and threw mean comments and sarcasm towards her. But if they are here to witness how Aphrodite really worked, they would swallowed back all their words instantly with tears.

A duchess who is lazy and only know how to waste the duke's money image is destroyed. Adelliana was convinced that Aphrodite was the best wife material ever.

Why would they want a clumsy and cute female lead who is an idiot that doesn't know how to manage a household and leave everything to her husband?

As a hardcore novel fan like Adelliana, she has to admit she would choose someone like Aphrodite over someone who is cute and clumsy. Jesus...who the hell would have time to clean up the mess that the cute girl create?

She respected those simps.

"Your excellency, Lady Adelliana was found crawling to the front door so we might thought that she missed you..."

The way the maid spoke made Adelliana realised how scary Aphrodite can be with her workers...well, she is a Villainess.

The two faced Villainess who apparently destroyed her image by marrying the duke who doesn't love her. Every actions have consequences so think twice before you decide to do it.

For a moment, Adelliana thought she was an intelligent second male lead from Chinese novel.

Aphrodite's eyes lit with happiness. She cleared her throat to avoid awkwardness then took Adelliana from the maid's hand.