Next date

After staying up late till midnight, I was able to think when should I return.

Next volume will return on this 25th November. I don't plan to go on Hiatus any longer because I fell in love with writing this story and I knew how to finish this.

Of course, next volume will written on this book so please don't remove this from your library yet (^_^;).

For more details about next volume, it will be about Ares × Aphrodite relationship progression. Gotta say both of them are favourite couple I ever written so far 🤣.

The Peregrine family and Benjamin family will also appear.

So we will have the holy three trinity.

-Cold and Murderous daddy

-Psycho and cunning daddy

-Colder than Ares (this new guy is an ice cube) and even more scarier than Ares

Well, Ares is much more affectionate than this guy because he used to know parental love but this new guy is bad at being a husband and a dad.

His interaction with Seraphina will be interesting, base on my opinion as the author because I always wanted to see how will the clash between an ice cube and an ice cube will turn out.

Will Bellamira make her appearance? Yes, she will.

Adelliana will also have a love interest...one only. I can't imagine any more wild man falling in love with this perve- Cultured weeb like her.

So again, the next volume return on 25th November.

I will need some time to brainstorm new chapters and scenes and I will publish new book soon.

The new book is called "After the epilogue"

"Every Villainess and side characters always reincarnated before main story happened and mess the plot, but what if a Villainess reincarnated after the end of the story?

A story of a Villainess who reincarnated after the curtain close.

"Oh for whoever pete is' sake, this is the most useless reincarnation ever"

An idiot screamed on the cliff from the Li0n K!ng at her fate."

Another Villainess story, but I tried out new things which is reincarnated after the novel ended.

I have the three holy trinity now too.

-A Villainess became a heroine

-A non existent character who will actually became important- whack, spoiler-

-A useless Villainess who is now a side character

Anyway, that's all! See you on 25th!!