Chapter 29

The horrible pain inside my head made me cried out. Not only do I feel a terrible headache, but I also feel very nauseous. I wanted to puke but there was nothing coming out.

Since I can't resist the pain, I fell onto the ground, tightly wrapped my hands around my head and screamed. I can't help it, it was so painful and scary.

The image of the old woman I met when I first came here suddenly appeared. The words she said to made me feel down and the feeling of being abandoned crept into my heart.

What is this...? Tears slipped out from my pink eyes, wetting both side of my cheek. I cried and cry like a baby and bite my lip until I could taste the fishy taste of my own blood.

From afar, the young girl with a winter blue hair slowly crawling to the crying Adelliana. She lifts her trembling hands and her index finger glowed with a warm golden magic tone.

She seem like she can't get up properly but she did her best to make the sure her glowing index finger reached Adelliana's forehead. Once she taps on Adelliana's  forehead, the terrible headache and nauseous feeling Adelliana had earlier gone.

It took Adelliana a minutes to fully adjust to her situation. She slowly got up with her puffy eyes.

"You...grab my hand...and use your index finger...and tap on our foreheads..."

Adelliana blinks and stay quiet before realising what she needs to do. She hurriedly grabs the winter blue hair's girl cold hand. Their hands glow with the same warm tone light earlier.

Adelliana did as what she said and tap on their forehead. Soon after, the winter blue hair child stopped biting her lips and slowly relax.

"OUCH OUCH!!!!! DA HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!! HURRY UP AND HEAL ME!!! I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!"

The silence atmosphere from earlier broke into a hysterical screaming from princess Delaphina. She rolled around the room with tears and screaming.

"You, go grab the crazy princess. I'll flick- I mean heal her once and for all." The blue head ordered Adelliana. She was a bit startled but still hurry up and hops on Delaphina.

"Stay still, goddamn it!"

"UWAHH!!! IT'S SO PAINFUL! WHO WOULD HAVE THE HOLY PATIENCE TO STAY STILL WHILE YOU'RE IN PAIN!!!"

"SHOUNEN PROTAGONIST DOESN'T EVEN COMPLAIN WHEN THEY WERE STABBED BY VILLAIN OR HIT AND FLY TO A WALL!! SO SHUT UP AND STAY STILL!!!!!"

"That's right! Good job! Make sure to not let Delaphina escape!" The blue head grinned devilishly and run to their side. She grabbed Delaphina's head and slowly, she was ready to flick her forehead with a diabolic smile on her angelic face.

"!!!"

"GAHHHHH!!!!"

The blue head child successfully flicked on her forehead without breaking a sweat. Delaphina rubbed on where she flicked her furiously. Adelliana got up from Delaphina and fix her messy skirt.

They sat in one place and sighed at the same time. This time, Delaphina got up and pointed her finger to Adelliana and the blue head.

"You!!! How dare you sit on me?! And you, how dare you flick my forehead? You would have gone to jail if there were a witness!"

"I won't do it if you patiently endured the pain." Adelliana raised her eyebrow and wrapped her arms.

"I won't flick your forehead if you didn't scream like a cynical rooster, ready to annoyingly woke up everyone. It would be a pain in the ass if someone walk in and saw the messy situation." The blue head casually said the A word and scratch her head.

Adelliana and Delaphina widely opened their unique eyes like an eggs.

"Quit pretending to be shock. I know who you are really well."

"Ahem, so Iris, you were also reincarnated here as the non existent character."

Adelliana clears her throat and awkwardly ask.

"Yes. Hah, it was really hard to live as a baby with many people to babysit me. Each of them were equally annoying." The blue head clicked her tongue.

"So what is your new name now...?"

"Seraphina Phantom Benjamin, a long ass name that couldn't fit in the temple list name."

"You have already been listed in the temple list?!" Delaphina exclaimed.

"My parents were the one who listed my name there. For the whole 6 years of my life, this is the first time I have ever stepped my feet outside the magic tower."

"Ah right, you are Cronus's daughter...."

"Right...wait!!!!! You are Cronus's daughter!!!!!??!!" Delaphina suddenly jumped on Seraphina and shook her.

"What do you mean?!! What do you mean by his daughter?!! He's already married?!!!"

Okay, I got one SSR only but I kept flexing with this.

And I will always flex with any new Karma I obtained