Part 2

The next morning, Hannah and I walked onto campus together as usual. "Ugh, your boyfriend is coming," She rolls her eyes, faking a smile as Jongin approaches us.

"Jongin,"

"Hannah,"

They say, glaring at one another. "I'll see you inside," Hannah says, leaving Jongin and me behind at the school gate. Between my best friend, Hannah, and Jongin, they shared tension. Although Hannah claims that she doesn't hate him, I beg to differ sometimes. It's hard to tell whether she hates him or not.

"Hey," He shows a relatively smaller smile than usual, bringing me into his arms. "What's up with you?" I ask, referring to his sudden mood swing. Jongin shrugs lightly, "I've been thinking about you," He answers, cupping my face, diving for a passionate kiss.

Kissing Jongin in public was nothing, but it felt different today. It was full of emotion, sparking something in me. He gently sucked on my tongue, sending a wave of butterflies down to my feet. His touch was endearing, and for a second, I felt as if I fell in love with him.

"What are you doing?" I ask, giggling at his actions. "Nothing," He says briefly, shrugging his shoulders and seizing my hand. "Can we skip class today?" He asks, leaning on the brick wall, fiddling with my fingers. "Why? Did you have something better in mind?" I ask curiously.

A sly smirk creeps upon his lips. "You tell me," Jongin says. Knowing him, he is probably hormonal and has morning wood, if you know what I mean. "Don't you get tired of sex?" I ask, genuinely wanting to know. "Who would get tired of having it with you?" He chuckles softly. "We still have time,"

"Class starts in fifteen minutes," I remind him, slapping his chest, rolling my eyes. "So, a quickie?" He smirks playfully. It is in Jongins' nature to flirt all day long. "I'm not going in the guys' locker room again," I tell him. The last time Jongin and I had a quickie, he thought it was a good idea to have sex after school hours in a locker room.

"What about inside my car?" He suggests, pointing to his truck.

"Umm--"

"Hey, Jongin!" His friend, Taemin, calls out for him in the distance. "Give me a minute," Jongin tells me, rushing to his friend who stood under the oak tree. As I watched them converse, it gave me time to think. Honestly, I'm not feeling the whole quickie thing. We should save that energy for another day. Besides, quickies aren't my thing. If we're going to do it, I want to experience everything and not a tease.

When Jongin returns, he shakes his head. "Babe, Taemin and I are going--"

"Don't worry about it," I interrupt him. It gave me an excuse to leave. "Are you sure?" He asks for confirmation. "Totally. I'll see you later, right?" Jongin nods, pecking my lips quickly. "If I don't, I'll make it up to you," He says before taking off.

He had no reason to make anything up for me. If anything, I need a breather from Jongin. As I said, he's not my boyfriend, but he claims me entirely.

I was able to make it to class right on time as the bell rang. Hannah shook her head at me as I took a seat beside her. "Did you get your early morning fuck in?" She teases, rolling her eyes. "Not today," I joke, nudging her arm and turning my attention to the front. Luckily, the professor is running late. That gave the class time to converse.

Hannah and I are busy giggling, talking shit about my love life. "Tell him that you only want the dick," She says, shrugging her shoulders. "You got that man hooked. Whatever you're giving him is toxic because he's not going to stop trying," I agree with Hannah, but it's impossible to tell Jongin off.

"Is it even good?" She asks curiously, relaxing her head on her hand. "Having sex with Jongin?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed. She hums in response. "He makes me feel so mmmh," I tell her, "His slim self handles my ass well,"

"Must be nice," She giggles, drawing her attention to the front of the class. "Isn't that the guy  you flipped off yesterday?" She asks, pointing to a guy with black hair that split down the middle, revealing his forehead. He walked in about fifteen minutes late with his earphones plugged into his ears, not caring about the consequences if he got caught.

Sluggishly, he moved towards the back of the class where Hannah and I sit and decides to sit right beside me, out of all places. I glance at him, analyzing his behavior from head to toe. I can already tell that he isn't going to be good news.

As I'm watching him, he's staring directly in front of him, not worried about a thing, the music blasting through his headphones. Suddenly, he sticks up his middle finger, flipping me off. I scoff, bringing a smirk to his fair-skinned face. He must've remembered me from yesterday.

This guy and I are going to have a problem.

Our professor never showed up, but that didn't bother me. However, I am annoyed at how loud my seatmate's music and breathing are.

When the bell rings, dismissing us to our next class, I scoot my chair harshly, bumping the new student on purpose. One way or another, he has to change seats.

Since Hannah and I don't share but one class together, we head in different directions. I walk into my English class, take a seat, and immediately start copying the whiteboard. It was best to catch up as quickly as possible. To my surprise, the jerk from earlier walks in shortly, and guess what? Out of all seats, he claims the one directly behind me. The nerve of this guy is exasperating.

To make matters worse, the brat behind me kicked my seat multiple times throughout the lecture. It took everything in me not to pick a fight with him. I chose to ignore the guy since attention seems to be what he wants. I can't help but feel annoyed. It's almost as if his presence bothers me, and the thing is that I don't even know him, nor do I want to.

As difficult as it was to control my anger, I manage to get through the class with little to no patience. "What the fuck is your problem?" I ask, turning to face him. He had a stupid smirk plastered onto his lips, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Just because you are new doesn't give you the right to fuck with people you don't know,"

"Serves you right," He replies briefly, getting up and walking out of the class. I pound my desk harshly and leave for lunch.

I met up with Jongin in the cafeteria, taking my seat at a booth, his arm wrapped around my shoulders. "I heard that seven new students arrived yesterday," Jongin tells me.

"I met one of them," I say, rolling my eyes, taking a bite of my pepperoni pizza. "Oh, yeah? How's that?" He asks. "I fucking hate him," Jongin laughs. "Already? He can't be that bad, right?" I scoff. "He's an asshole. I'm not going to tolerate his bullshit behavior because he wants to be a badass," I tell Jongin.

"He's giving you problems?"

"It's nothing that I can't handle myself,"

"What's his name?" Jongin inquires curiously. "I'll talk to him,"

"I'm not sure, but if I knew, it would be jot down in my death notebook," That guy is already on my wrong side, and I'd hate to reencounter him.

During lunch, an announcement echoes through the intercoms. Our school is doing what they call a 'generous raffle' where students sign up for Co-ed apartments. Two students are selected at random to share an off-campus apartment. At first, I was skeptical about it, but later give it a shot. What worried me most were the chances of getting paired with a freak show.

Jongin had his views on it and thought that I made the wrong choice signing up for such a thing, knowing that he lives alone. On multiple occasions, Jongin has tried convincing me to move in with him since we practically see each other daily, but I disagreed. I want to experience something new, away from Jongin, to breathe.

The chosen pairs are on the bulletin board outside the cafeteria. As crowds of students flood the area, Jongin and I wait from afar. "Who do you think you got paired with?" He asks curiously, interlacing his fingers with mine. "I don't know. I got paired with Hannah last time,"

Finally, when the area cleared up, we walk up to the board, searching for my name on various sheets. "Here," Jongin points. "You got paired with some chick named Min Yoonji," He says. "Does the name ring a bell?" Jongin asks, thinking himself.

"No, it doesn't," I scratch my head, wondering who she could be.

"At least I got paired with a chick,"  I say, shrugging my shoulders.

To Be Continued