Part 7

Sunday Morning, I raise from my bed, sluggishly, wishing that I could have gotten better rest. Today would be my lazy day. As I place my feet on the polished wood tiles, the cold touch on my bare feet awoke me faster. A crook in my neck, sore muscles, and a slight headache came over me. Thinking of the way my day has begun, I presume today to be a drag.

Sliding my feet against the ground, I head to the kitchen for breakfast. Letting out a good yawn, stretching my muscles, I open the fridge to heat my leftovers from Jongins, only to realize that the bowl was empty inside the sink. Yoongi had beaten me to my food. It's unfortunate to mention that he takes my food without asking. Oh, and he doesn't wash the dishes either.

I grab the empty bowl and head to Yoongi's room, where he slept peacefully, wrapping himself in a ball. He almost seemed innocent. "Yoongi," I call out from the doorway, hoping that he would wake up, but he remained asleep, faint snores leaving his body. In an attempt to wake him, I seat beside him, watching him sleep. It's a shame how such a good looking man can be such an asshole.

I shake him vigorously, awaking him from his deep slumber. "Why did you eat my ramen?" I fuss, clearly upset. He remained quiet, turning his body away from me, attempting to fall back asleep. "I'm talking to you," I bump the container on his forehead. He winces in pain, redirecting his eyes back to me. "Leave me alone," He groans, his voice deep and hoarse.

"I was going to eat it today," I murmur heavily. Yoongi didn't seem to care, but I was not at all surprised at his reaction. With a profound sigh, I leave his room. Nothing that I say or do will get me my ramen back, which's overwhelming and unfortunate.

That Sunday, I locked myself in my room, avoiding him at all cost. I have to study and having him on my back would only distract me.

On Monday morning, I rush to get to the university, forgetting that I had school. I gather my belongings, sprinting as fast as possible to get to my first-period class on time. As the bell rings, I arrive, nearly out of breath. Yoongi and I made eye contact as I came through the door, taking my seat.

"Where were you?" Hannah asks, surprised that I barely made it to class on time. "My alarm didn't ring," I say, running my hands through my hair, trying to catch my breath. "Jongin was looking for you. He said that he had been looking around the school and that he tried to reach you numerous times," I glance at my phone, realizing that I had four missed calls from Jongin. He must be worried.

"Class, pass up your assignments," Our professor demands.

"Hannah, I swear that I set my alarm," I tell her, still thinking how I slept through it. "Don't worry. It happens to me all the time," She chuckles, passing her assignment to the front of the class. As I rummage through my binders, textbooks, and loose sheets, my eyes grow large. "Where the hell did I put it?" I ask, a bit unsettled. "What is it?" Hannah asks.

"My assignment, I don't know where I put it,"

"Maybe you left it at home?"

"No, it was in here," I reassure her, dumping my bag on the floor, looking for the missing assignment. Then, I hear Yoongi chuckle, and my head automatically turns to face him. He pulls out a document, but I know damn well that he hadn't done it.

"You didn't," I glare at him furiously. He smirks mischievously, sitting back at his desk, unbothered. "What the fuck is your problem?" I say aloud, catching the attention of the classroom. "Excuse me?" The professor asks, standing at her podium. I chose to ignore her as my problem is with Yoongi.

"I'm fed up with your bullshit. Do you hear me?" I ask, standing to my feet, pointing at Yoongi. "Give it back to me," I demand.

"Miss, please take a seat,"