Part 8

I had no other choice but to accept Yoongi's deal. For the following week, I have to do all of his assignments regarding finding my work and fixing my grade. This one time, Yoongi is in the lead, taking control and manipulating me. As degrading as it is, my rates would drop with one failing score.

"It was on my bed on Saturday before I left," I say, standing in the middle of my bedroom. "Did you check everywhere?" He asks, taking a good aspect around the place. "I told you that I checked every possible place."

Yoongi hums in response, grabbing my school bag. "Go through it again, page by page," He says, emptying my bag on the bed. Hesitantly, I go through each textbook, binder, and notebook. Although I want to find it, I prayed that it wouldn't be here for the sake of looking foolish.

As Yoongi helps me look through the pile of sheets, he chuckles, catching me off guard. "What is it?" I ask, a bit worriedly. Then, we make eye-contact as he slides the missing assignment from one of the textbooks. "Isn't this what you allegedly accused me of taking, plagiarizing, and appropriating?"

I gulp my saliva, embarrassed at the thought of being wrong after cursing him in front of the entire class, getting in trouble, and being kicked out of the classroom. "That wasn't in there," I point. "No? Then what's it doing in here then, hmm?"

"Yoongi, It-- This is all wrong," I stammer nervously, unaware of what to do or say. "I believe you owe me an apology," He crosses his arms, his prominent eyebrow raised. Never in my life did I imagine having to apologize to the asshole who resides with me. This embarrassment is a new level of degradation and humiliation.

"It was a misunderstanding," I try to play it off, but Yoongi is not accepting my mistake. He clears his throat, ordering that I apologize. "I'm sorry that you made it seem as if you took my assignment--"

"That's not going to work," He cuts me off, shaking his head. "Apologize," Yoongi demands, but my ego would never allow it. We remained in eye contact, his stare intimidating me. For a moment, I hesitate. "I'm sorry," I apologize solemnly and sincerely, hoping that this would be enough to get him off my back.

"I'm not convinced," Yoongi shakes his head in dissatisfaction. He shows me a wintry smile. "Get on your knees and do it," Yoongi says. Immediately, I deride. "That's absurd. Why would I get on my knees for you?" I question, full of disgust.

"You are quick to get on your knees for your boyfriend, so why not do it for me, hmm?" He says, pulling his hair back, revealing his forehead. "Excuse me?" I furrow my eyebrows. "You're lucky that I'm not asking you to suck my--"

"Get out of my room!" I pant, pointing at the exit. "You're disgusting," I scoff, wanting to gag at the thought. "If you don't do it, I'll only continue to bother you," He warns. "You're going to do it no matter what I do. The least I could do is keep my dignity," I say, grabbing him by the arm to dismiss him from my bedroom.

"You blame me for your mistake, humiliate me in the classroom, tase me for your amusement, beat me up for merriment, and refuse to apologize?" Yoongi disapproves. "I question what your boyfriend is going to say when--"

"When what?" I cut him off instantly. He shrugs, placing his hands in his pockets. "Oh, nothing," He replies, leaving me bewildered and curious. "Yoongi, what is it?" I proceed to bombard him with questions, shaking his arm lightly. "Tell me,"

"Apologize first," He requires, leaning against my doorframe, appearing more attractive. "I already apologized. What more do you expect of me?" "I told you to get on your knees," He demands again, this time placing his hand on my shoulder. "Yoongi, I'm not getting on my knees for you," It seems that he can't comprehend anything that is coming out of my mouth.

"Look, whatever you have planned, forget it. I'll have to deal with you for the rest of my life at this point," I say, brushing his hand from my shoulder. "As a matter of fact," I walk over to his bedroom, claiming the taser from the floor. "Try me again, and next time I'll hurt you for sure," I threaten, waving my taser in his face. "I'll do your homework as I promised, but nothing more will be compromised,"

Yoongi and I shook hands, walking our separate ways. Although I accepted the deal, deep inside, I know that Yoongi will go out of his way to continue making my life miserable.

The next day at school, I bump into Jongin, who surprised me from behind. "Hey, baby," His long arms snake around my waist, placing a kiss on my head. "Where were you yesterday?" Jongin inquires, pulling me to the side. "I didn't feel like coming," I fib, hiding the truth.

As usual, he walks me to class, interlacing his fingers with mine. "Do me a favor and join me for lunch. I missed you yesterday," Jongin pouts sadly, standing at the doorway. "I'll be there," I reassure, planting a soft kiss onto his beautiful, plump lips.

When I take my seat, Hannah walks in quickly, slamming her books on her desk. "What was that?" She asks, referring to yesterday's incident. "Honestly, Hannah, I don't know," I shake my head, disappointed in myself.

"You're lucky that we didn't do anything in class. Otherwise, you would be far behind," Hannah pants heavily. "What happened between you two anyway?" She inquires, taking her seat.

"Can you believe that he didn't take my assignment?" I manage to spit, full of embarrassment.

"You're kidding? You accused him in front of everybody. How do you feel about that?"

"Like an idiot, but we made a deal. Now, I have to do his assignments for the rest of the week to make up for what I did," Hannah chuckles. "Good luck with that. You pretty much sold your soul to the devil," She shivers with disgust.

When the bell rings, Yoongi walks in, holding his bag by one strap, letting it hang off his shoulder. Then, the lecture begins. I copied each word from the whiteboard, studying each slide from the PowerPoint, and analyzing what the professor had to say. Focusing is the best I could do to make up for my behavior in the classroom yesterday.

As I turn my attention to Yoongi, I notice that he's asleep. How does he manage to get away with this? If all he's going to do is sleep through the lecture, he might as well stay home. Yoongi doesn't care much for studying, and to some extent, I understand him but falling asleep throughout each lesson is somewhat concerning. It makes me wonder if he gets any sleep at all., but why the fuck should I care?

When the bell rings, dismissing us to the next class, Yoongi remains asleep. Hannah and I glance at each other, questioning if he was okay. She leaves the classroom, but I stay behind to communicate with the professor. Thankfully, she accepts my apology and even takes my missing assignment, advising me to control myself next time.

"Yoongi," I kick his shins, awaking him from his slumber. "Get up. It's time to go," I say, leaving for the next class. During the second period, Yoongi also fell asleep through lectures. His faint snores didn't bother me as much anymore as I've grown accustomed to it, but his lack of attention bothered me more.

Arranging his assignments include taking notes from each class, doing schoolwork, and home assessments, too. Doing all of his work tires me, and it is merely day one of four. I'm unsure how long I can keep this up, but a deal is a deal, and I must do my part.

"Do you plan on sleeping throughout the rest of the school semester?" I ask Yoongi, who kept his head down. The second period was done with, but he remained seated. "Here," I say, placing all of the work that I've finished for him on his desk. "Day one is done,"

Yoongi rubs his eyes half-open, staring at his completed assignments. I noticed his eye bags becoming darker. "If you're that tired, you should stay home," I shake my head, leaving him behind to meet up with Jongin.

Jongin and I met up for lunch, where he talked about his dance meetings and recitals. He's the captain of the team, taking responsibilities and managing his group. "I've recruited two of the new students to the team. They're very competitive and have many skills," Jongin mentions, taking a bite of his burger. "That's interesting," I nod my head, thinking of who these recruits could be. After all, Jongin is very passionate about his dancing, and everyone on his team is skilled.

After lunch, Jongin and I spend more quality time together before dropping me off at home. Upon arrival, I realize that the apartment in quieter than usual. Yoongi is asleep once again. What is wrong with him?

To Be Continued