Part 5

Jongin stared at me, unaware of how to react to the news of finally accepting his feelings, ready to be his girlfriend after years of putting it off. "Did you hear me?" I ask, waving my hand in front of his face. He seemed to have zoned out.

"I heard you," A proud smile rose to his luscious lips. "What made you change your mind?" He asks curiously, running his slender fingers over my hand. "I realized that you mean more to me than I thought by the way you prove how capable you are of taking care of me with your time and effort," I pause shortly, "And the way you kiss me sometimes, it makes me feel-- jittery,"

Sometimes, it's almost impossible to describe how he makes me feel. Significantly, these days. "You convinced me that I didn't have a chance," He admits sadly. "I wanted to stop and leave you alone, but I'm glad that I didn't," Jongin chuckles lowly. "I have to arrange a date,"

"Oh, he's classy," I tease, patting his chest. "Where would you like to go? Pick a place, and leave the rest to me," Little things like this are what get me—the amount of effort, his determination, goals, and his romance. It is unmatched by any other man that I've associated myself with in the past.

"Can we go on a picnic? I've always wanted to do something like that," I admit. It is my idea of a perfect, romantic date. "Is that what you want?" I nod. "A picnic date it is," He agrees, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

Unfortunately, Jongin and Taemin have to attend an afterschool meeting, and he won't be able to take me home as planned. As I arrive at my front door, I sigh heavily. Hopefully, I don't have to deal with Yoongi.

When I enter my apartment, I hear voices coming from the hallway, not one but many male voices. Quickly, I turn the hallway, a bit unaware of what to expect. "Bro, she's hot," Someones' voice echoed from my room, and I immediately panic.

Who the hell is in my bedroom?

Forcefully, I push my room door open, revealing four men looking through my belongings. "What the hell? Who the fuck are you guys?" I ask angrily, snatching my photo album out of one of their hands. "Get the fuck out of here!" I yelled, punching the man closest to me. "Ow, I haven't done anything," He claims, rubbing his chest.

"You're in my bedroom, looking through my shit! Who are you idiots?" I require, full of irritation. Suddenly, Yoongi's door springs open, two other men rushing out to see what was happening. "And who the fuck are y'all?" I ask, redirecting my attention to them. "We're friends of Yoongi's," The tallest male mentions, boiling my blood.

"That's it," I throw my hands in the air, pushing through the two men who stood at his doorway. Yoongi was sitting at his desk, calmly as if nothing had happened. "Why are you bringing these strangers to my home?" I ask sharply.

"First of all, watch your tone--" He says, but my rage is now out of control.

Without skepticism, I grab onto his keyboard and forcefully bash his face for the second time. I strike my target, swinging at him like I'm going to war, landing every hit. Yoongi falls out of his chair, trying to protect himself from the knuckle sandwich I'm feeding him. "I fucking hate you!" I yell, hovering over him, attempting to kill Yoongi for everything he's said and done to me in such a short period.

"Hyung!" One of them says, a bit worried, pulling me away from Yoongi in one clean, swift move. "Get off of me!" I manage to push him away, pointing at him furiously. "Get out of my house!" I demand. Although he seems innocent, I refuse to believe that he's anywhere close to it.

"Don't you ever dare step foot inside my home again, or I assert that I'll kill all seven of you! Do I make myself clear?" I yell, designating them to disappear. They nod and hurry out the door like a bunch of frightened bitches.

I lock the front door, returning to Yoongi's room, where he picked himself off the ground, rubbing his face. "I hope that I made myself clear," I warn him. "You better remember who the fuck I am. As I said, I'll do it again," I remind him, slamming his room door shut.

The thought of him bringing his friends over on private property, knowing damn well that they are strangers to me, is exasperating. Why would he ever allow them to enter my room in the first place? It's one thing to bring them to his room, but to invite them to my bedroom is crossing the line.

How am I going to put up with this? Things are only getting worse as the days go by, and Yoongi still doesn't seem to care about my feelings. What am I going to do? Part of me wants to tell Jongin what the hell is going on, but I don't want any more trouble. Should I keep this private, or have Jongin do something about it?

I snatch my photo album off of my bed that contained private and personal photos of me. Scanning through the pictures, I realize that a few images are missing. Yoongi's friends must've taken them. Sharing an apartment is getting out of control and is becoming much rather difficult than I ever imagined.

Later that night, as I revise my notes and study the chapters, the music coming from his bedroom excels in volume. Since I expected it to die down sooner than later, I allow it the first few minutes. Then, I realize that Yoongi will most likely keep this up for the remainder of the night.

"Turn that shit off!" I yell, striving to be heard over the bombastic rap music. Yoongi couldn't listen to me, at least he chose not to. Attempting to shut it down, I knock harshly, multiple times, on his room door. Could this possibly be payback for beating him up earlier?

"Turn it down, would you? I'm trying to study!" I say, pounding his door one final time. Surprisingly, the music came to a halt, silence filling the air. Then, the door flies open, Yoongi standing on the other side, his nose and cheeks tainted red from earlier. "Quit knocking on my door,"

"Look, I'm tired of your bullshit. I'm trying to study.  The least you could do is keep it down," I sigh heavily. Yoongi furrows his eyebrows, a mischievous smirk forming on his lips. "Apologize to me, and I'll reconsider turning it down," He says, crossing his arms.

"Apologize to you?" I scoff. "Why would I do that? You deserved what you had coming to you in the first place,"

"You must want to hear my music all night," He shakes his head, closing the door in my face. "Yoongi!" I force his door open. "Look, I'll stop beating you up if you agree to stop being a pain in the ass," This was my way of negotiating.

Yoongi turns to face me, chuckling. "Is that how you apologize?" I shrug, "I shouldn't have to apologize when you're the one causing problems," He points to himself, "You assaulted me twice. You're lucky that I haven't pressed charges on you," He scoffs. "Press charges for what? You gave me a motive,"

"Motive my ass. You don't like me any more than I like you, but you're using that as an excuse to lay your hands on me. You are obsessed," I nearly choke on my saliva, hearing those words come from him. "Obsessed? Why would I be obsessed with someone as cynical as you?" I am disgusted.

"You're not going to admit it, but you have a problem," Yoongi says, sitting back down at his desk to work on his computer. "Does your face hurt?" I ask, changing the topic. "Why do you care?" He turns in his rolling chair to face me. "I need to know if I have to swing harder next time, so you learn your fuckin lesson,"

"Ha, ha," He says sarcastically. "Close the door on your way out,"

"Who said that I was leaving?"

"You claim that you hate me, yet stand in my bedroom, annoying the absolute fuck out of me. Go study, nerd," I scoff at his choice of words. "You better watch the way you talk to me or else--" "Or else what? Are you going to get your boyfriend? Please," he shakes his head, unworriedly, turning back around to work on his computer.

Getting into an argument with Yoongi did not benefit at all whatsoever. Nothing I said got across to him. Everything said went straight through one ear and out the other. What am I suppose to do now? My physical attempt failed, and now, I'm stuck with no different possible ways to resolve this issue.

That Friday night, I forced myself to sleep as Yoongi refused to turn his music off. The loudspeakers echoed through my apartment, keeping me awake. As silly as it sounds, it was a result of me refusing to apologize for no apparent reason. 

No matter the struggle, I will find a way to get back at Min Yoongi one way or another. Whether it involves physical contact or more verbal abuse, I will destroy Min Yoongi.

To Be Continued