Chapter 2

"Oh my, Cyan, what are you doing?"

You moan as you lean every fiber of your being into him.

You look into those blue eyes as you run your fingertips over his high cheekbones.

The look in his eyes is filled with lust as he vigorously grabs your head with both hands and forces you meet his gaze. His rough and desperate motion sends a shiver down your spine. Your half-lidded eyes watch his perfect lips as they move.

"Stop drooling."

Does his stupid handsome voice really need to rip you out of this dream as well?

"Wha?" You ask, confused.

"I said stop drooling, you're laying on the floor." He says with amusement in his tone.

You quickly sit up and look around. You were lying on the floor in front of your bed, pen and paper in hand. Your face feels hot as you realize you had fallen asleep while writing in your diary.

"What were you writing about?" He asks as you make an incredible dive for the diary and have it locked within seconds. You cover it with your body and stare at the floor below you. Your hair covers your blushing face, "NOTHING!" You yell

"Come on, you can tell me." He says in a soft voice.

You shake your head as you feel your hair being pulled back. You look up and see him holding a handful of it, "Tell me, or I'll pull."

"Pull then! I will never tell!" You glare at him

He smirks and pulls more laborious, "owwww!" You yelp in pain as he pulls your hair back.

You cover your face with your hands.

After a while, he sighs before he lets go of your hair and sits down on the bed next to you. You slowly uncover your face to see him staring at you with a smirk. You blush profusely and fix your hair. You would die if he ever truly got to look at that diary of yours... that's why you keep the key on your wrist at all times!

"So, what were you writing about?" He asks with a smile.

You blush even darker and look away, "None of your business!" You yell as you stand up and hide the diary under your pillow.

He sighs and shakes his head. "One day, you'll tell me everything in that little book."

You turn to him with a glare, "Over my dead body!"

You glance down at it and think how it's just a collection of every single naughty thing he's ever told you... you glance back at

Him and barrow your eyes. "Over. My. Dead. Body."

You say each word slowly and with a pause in between.

He smiles and shrugs, "Alright then, I'll wait."

You turn away from him and hide the book in the drawer of your bedside table. You sit down on the floor and lean against the wall. You watch as he lays down on your bed and stares at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" You ask, confused.

"I'm waiting." He says with a smile.

"F-for what?" You ask.

"For you to tell me." He says with a smile.

You roll your eyes and turn away from him. You hear him chuckle as you get up to your walk-in closet.

"What were you dreaming about?"

His question causes you to freeze mid shuffle "w-what?"

"You were writing in your diary about me. I want to know what you were dreaming about."