Chapter 4

You watch his eyes as he speaks and feel your cheeks flare-up. You look away from him and stare at the wine glass.

"I don't know what you mean." You mutter.

He sighs and leans closer to you, "Oh, come on! I've seen the way you look at me when you think I'm not paying attention."

You blush even more and shake your head "What else am I 'sposed to look at when you are all I get to look at!" You snap at him.

He laughs and leans closer to you, "Oh, come on! You know there are other things to look at, you don't need me there to look at the scenery."

You roll your eyes at him. "Yeah, well, it's not like I get to leave this place or talk to anyone else! And then!" You point your finger at his face and notice how much you are swinging - woah alcohol! Then you focus back on him, still pointing, somewhere to the side though, it's a little woozy... "

You pause, then remember your point, "Errr! ... yes! You! You feed me naughty details every waking moment! Do you really expect me to not..." you blush furiously.

When you realize what you are implying. You quickly look away from him and stare down at the table. You are so embarrassed that you don't even notice him leaning closer to you.

He whispers in your ear, "Do you really find me that attractive?"

You feel his hot breath on your neck, and it sends a chill down your spine. You look up at him and narrow your eyes. "Nah, I'd take that Heath guy over you any second!" You grin triumphantly, "Him being the opposite of you! And most likely not a kinky perverted freak like you!" You blush as you grin at him with half-lidded eyes. He looks at you, like that - wearing all that red that is now complimenting your flushed cheeks and lips.

He looks at you with a grin, "Oh, Van, you are adorable."

You frown at him, "Fine! Maybe I am!" You stand up and stumble backward. You manage to catch yourself before you fall, but you knock over the chair in the process moments later, you quickly follow it to the floor and land on your butt. "Ouff!"

He stands up and walks towards you, "Are you okay?"

You look up at him and nod as you brush some of your blonde hair from your face - the fall messed up your perfect updo.

He crouches down beside you and smiles, "Are you sure?"

You look into his eyes and feel a tingle run through your body. You blush and nod again i-i think so?" You look at him and frown, "I feel weird."

He grins and nods, "Yeah, you are a bit tipsy."

You look at him and feel your upper body swaying lightly. "Why' dya have to fill me up with wine?"

He grins, "just preparing you for society!" He grabs your hand and pulls you to your feet in a rush. "Come on, we have to practice your ball dancing now! One more day, remember?"

You gasp as he pulls you up and stumble into him. He wraps his arms around you to keep you from falling, and you feel your heart flutter. You blush and look away from him as he slowly lets go of you.

You take a step back and frown at him. "I don't want to dance with you! You're a pervert!"

He grins and takes your hands, "Come on, Let's waltz." You furrow your brows and squeak as he pulls you off into the large room. You've been training for weeks and were scheduled to run through the debut routine one more time today before the party tomorrow night. You know it all by heart, but you are experiencing your first time being drunk.