Chapter 3

The intensity in his blue eyes causes you to blush and look away. 

"You wish, Cyan! You fucking WISH!"

He chuckles and lifts your chin, so you're looking into his eyes again. "I didn't say I was done yet."

You clench your teeth and meet his gaze with a hint of anger.

He smiles and begins the next tale. You groan and let your head hang down as he goes on and on...

You feel something wet on your neck and jump a little "W-what was that?!" You ask nervously and spin to face him again.

He licks his lips and continues to stare into your eyes. "I think you know..."

You narrow your eyes and wipe the spot on your neck with a shaky hand. You look into his eyes and hiss, "I can't wait to enjoy the company of normal men! I can't wait!"

He lifts his eyebrows, "Oh, like Duke Heath?"

You blush and look away, "N-no! I just meant normal people in general!"

It's like the mention of that name lights a fire in him, and he grins. "Maybe we should tailor our stories a little, make them more... interesting."

You frown and look away. "I'm not listening to your perverted tales!

Especially not if you start to-"

"It was a beautiful afternoon when the lady I like to call 'Van' met the man of her dreams at the department store closed off to the plebians..."

You furrow your brows, "n-no Cyan!"

"Van and the man of her dreams walked around the store hand in hand as he told her about his life..."

You shake your head, "No! No! No!"

He laughs, clearly enjoying himself, and continues to ignore your pleas.

"As they walked around the store, Van learned that the man of her dreams was actually a prince from a faraway land... anyway, the blonde, green-eyed hunk took Van by the hand and pulled her into the changing room, far away from any prying eyes..."

You groan and cover your face with your hands.

"Stooop!" You whine.

"The Duke looked at her with his piercing green eyes and said..."

You slap your hands over your ears and start to hum.

"Van had a little secret... for years she'd been enjoying hearing about the most depraved details of human pleasure from her beloved friend. She was truly and utterly as degenerate as him. So the moment the two enjoyed the privacy of that very changing room..."

You grit your teeth and try to block out his voice.

"Van and the man of her dreams enjoyed each other in ways you can't even imagine..."

You start to feel a tingling sensation. You try to block it out, but it gets stronger and stronger...

"They did things that would make a whore blush..."

You glare at him, "oh yeah?!"

He grins and nods.

Wait, he's not even ... outlining any details for once!?

"They did things that would make a whore vomit..."

You grit your teeth and try to ignore him, but the tingling sensation is getting stronger and stronger...