048

TAEHYUNG POV

"Uh... do you want to come in?"

"Yeah that would be nice..."

I was almost suffocating in the awkward tension that surrounded us as I fiddled with my front door handle. I can feel his gaze burning into my back.

I wobble the door handle. It doesn't open. I chuckle awkwardly and try again. Still doesn't open.

Don't tell me-

"Did you lock yourself out of your own house?" Jungkook says trying not to laugh.

I almost want to dig a hole and bury myself in it.

"Uh- I'll just try again" I awkwardly laugh again and try the handle once more, but still no luck.

"I came out the back door, maybe that's still open" I run around to the back of my house, Jungkook following suit.

Again I wobble the door handle. It doesn't open. I try once again. Still doesn't open.

I put my forehead in the door and suppress the urge to scream at my bad luck.

I hear a laugh behind and turn back around to Jungkook.

"So- Uh- I think I'm locked out of the house.." I say slowly and look up to him to see his reaction.

"I- pffft- I'm sorry I can't help but laugh this is so funny, I thought this stuff only happened in books and movies" Jungkook tries to say between laughs.

"This is not funny" I pout, "How the hell am I supposed to get back into my house?!"

"I don't know break into it" Jungkook jokes.

"Wait- thats actually a great idea!"

"No wait, I was only joking—"

"Too late imma break into this bitch"

"Oh my fucking god, what have I done"

This may or may not be based on a real life story of mine 👉👈