067

JIMIN POV

"Tae! I got your nuggies!" I call from downstairs at tars house waiting for him to come down.

"Hey loser" he greets me and I gasp

"Oi! I just got you chicken nuggets! 80 at that"

"Doesn't mean I fully forgive you" He sasses before grasping to the bag of nuggets in his arms and walking back up to his room, I follow suit behind him.

"I just realised we haven't had a sit down and spill for a long time" Taehyung notices and I hum in agreement.

"Do you know what I didn't ever get to know about?"

"What"

"How you and your boyfriends get together." I get caught off guard at taehyung sudden question.

"Uh-"

"Were you just never going to tell me?" Tae feigns a hurt.

"Of course not I just forgot to tell you"

"So...?"

"Argh fine. It went like this-"

- p a s t -

After leaving Taekook, there was an oddly comfortable silence amongst us three, that was only broken every once in a while when I pointed out something in the town.

"And over there- that's the library and-"

I cut myself short when I feel my hands being held, Hoseok holding my right and yoongi my left.

A blush takes over my face and I try to hide it, failing miserably.

"Something wrong jiminie?" I hear Hoseoks cheerful voice ask.

I shake my head, "n-no"

They both chuckle before falling back into a silence. We continue to walk, hand in hand, before stumbling over a small cafe.

"Do you guys wanna get something to eat?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah I'm starved!" Hoseok replies

They both look at me and I timidly nod, agreeing to the idea.

Happily, Hoseok pulls me and yoongi into the cafe, a skip in his stride.

We pick a fairly secluded table and order. Once the waiter leaves, there's a silence amongst us again.

I see Hoseok and Yoongi looking at each other, giving each other a nod before turning their attention towards me.

"So Jimin we need to talk" Hoseok starts. His once cheery voice turning into a more serious one.

"Okay we both don't know how you feel about us, but me and Hoseok have had this conversation and have decided that we feel mutually"

I look at them confused.

"We both like you Jimin"

My confusion distorts into a surprise.

"W-what?"

"We know this is early and that we don't know much about each other, but we aren't stupid like Taekook and we aren't new to this whole dating scene, quite obviously, so we know when we have feelings and we do for you"

I didn't know what to say. My mouth went dry. Of course I felt an attraction to both of them, but even I didn't think that it would ever be more than that. Of course I wanted it to but they were already in a happy relationship, what was I to ruin that.

"B-but what about your relationship?"

"We are still going to be together just with you as well" Hoseok smiles warmly down at me.

"Hoseok and I's relationship was amazing at the beginning, but after a while we both knew something was missing. Don't get me wrong, we weren't having any problems and we still loved each other a lot, but it always felt like something, someone, was missing" Yoongi also smiles towards me, "that someone was you Jimin"

"We both knew it from the moment we saw you and that cute smile of yours"

"I- I don't know what to say"

"You don't have to say anything for now. We will wait"

Am I ready for this? I'm mean I've complained about how desperate I am for human affection and now I have two boys that I am extremely attracted to wanting me???

Should I just say fuck it and take this offer?

No, that's a bad idea.

Unless-

I mean what's the worst that can happen??

I get extremely heart broken and never mentally repair myself.

Meh. I'm willing to risk it.

"No I want this. I want us"

- p r e s e n t -

"And yeah that was it"

"Oh my fucking god that was so romantic! What the actual fuck why wasn't mine that romantic?" Tae frowns

"I mean it's probably cuz you and Jungkook are equally stupid when it comes to love" I shrug

"You did not just call me stupid" Tae gasps and grabs his pillow.

"And what if I did?"

"I- I'll slap you with.. this pillow??"

"Go ahead" a smug look stays on my face.

"OUCH- WHAT THE FUCK TAE! YOU SAID PILLOW NOT YOUR FUCKING LAMP"

"...oops? My mistake..."

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG"

That was a long chapter— I hope this makes the people who wanted to the story of yoonminseok happy :)