Chapter 17

There are some Mature scenes in this chapter. Reader discretion advised.

***

Chapter 17

Xiao Lin the saw the Emperor move away and look at him with blank expression as if the earlier chuckle and teasing were only illusion.

The Emperor looked at the confused expression of his little concubine, understanding the unwritten question.

"How...?" Xiao Lin ended up asking.

Emperor Song Longwei moved his hand; his fingers lightly stroking the smooth, white and tender skin of Xiao Lin's neck who shivered under the stimulus. He narrowed his cold eyes dangerously and looked at the person underneath him as he spoke in his deep voice, "You dare attacked Zhen and drank Zhen's blood. And Zhen was kind enough to grant you a blood contract. Then how could Zhen not know who you were?"

Xiao Lin blinked, dumbfounded.

I did not! I'm not a vampire! And even if I were, I would never dare drink your poisonous blood, humph!

Did this Emperor have delusions? Xiao Lin thought. When did a person like me started to have an ability to attack a powerful being with supernatural powers like you, Mr.?

Xiao Lin looked at the intimidating man in front of him skeptically, momentarily forgetting the danger he was in.

Then, he saw the Emperor move towards him, placing himself in the crook of his neck. Xiao Lin felt a warm and wet sensation on his neck. Goosebumps forming on his skin. The Emperor started licking and sucking the tender skin there.

Petrified, Xiao Lin tried to push the man away. But the rock-hard body, filled with strong muscles didn't even budge a little. Instead, in a flash, his both wrists were caught in a big hand and placed over his head.

"It's time for your little punishment," the Emperor started, voice deep and husky while enjoying the frightened expression of his little concubine, "a trial only...to let you know what will happen to you after 14 days." He finished, lips slightly curling upward to form an evil smile.

Xiao Lin shivered. He felt that this man's personality changed in bed.

Then, the punishment started. The shameless man started kissing, licking and sucking Xiao Lin's body, leaving trails of love bites on his fair, milky skin which was tinted with a faint blush. Xiao Lin's face burned with shame and embarrassment. The free hand of the shameless man grabbed the little red perked up cherry on Xiao Lin's chest, pinching, tugging and kneading the little nub in his fingers while his mouth caught the other one in his mouth. He gave it a small lick before sucking and biting it.

"Uhn...!" An involuntary moan escaped. Realizing it came from his own lips, Xiao Lin instantly pressed his lips tighter, wanting to dig a whole and burry himself in. It was because he was a virgin teenage boy in the hands of an experienced damn wolf that his body reacted a little! He's definitely not gay! Nope! He reasoned, consoling himself in his head.

"Eh!"

"Ah...stop..."

"I'm- I'm a male too- oww! Don't bite it!!"

When it was swollen enough, the Emperor moved to the next one, also giving it enough attention to make it lovingly swell like the first one.

"Enou-enough...please...! I know my wrong!" No, I don't!

Ignoring Xiao Lin's pleas, Emperor Song Longwei started to work on the other areas of his body. When he had left enough hickeys on his little concubine's pale body, showing his ownership, satisfied, he looked into the slightly red and wet eyes of his, "You shouldn't struggle with your husband. After 14 days, Zhen will have you completely. Make the contract seal complete." He declared before placing his two fingers on Xiao Lin's forehead.