🌻First impressions🌻

"Your kid is so scary he makes his happy meals cry!" 

....

Alfred took Mari to her room so she could wash up. She didn't deny, knowing she needed a shower. Not only is dirt and gunk in places it shouldn't be, but thanks to the dumpster that broke her fall she has a fowl smell.

Her bedroom is bland, but she doesn't plan on personalizing it. She believes that she will get kicked out quickly. Hopping in the shower she notices a large bruise on her back from the fall. 

oof 

After cleaning herself up, her hair is a shade lighter in and her skin nearly glowing. Before her shower Alfred had given her clothes to borrow for the time being, saying it was "Cassandras" and that the "others" would arrive soon.

Exploring is always something Mari has enjoyed, so she decides to look around the massive household. The large hallways are filled with items such as expensive vases and statues.

A massive canvas of a calming scene catches her eye. The elegance of the still is intoxicating. Each stroke is something that has thought and effort into it. Personally, she isn't very good at art, but she still knows how to appreciate it.

Yells of boys echo through the hallway,

"I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT DRAKE."
"STOP BEING A DICK."
"HEY!"

The two boys turn their heads around to notice Mari.
"Who the hell are you." Damian the smallest one says. His appearance is quite similar to Bruce's besides his tan skin and emerald eyes. With his smallness one can guess he's  around 10 but his maturity is misleading.

Im Batman duh

Tim Drake, the second boy looks around a year younger than herself.

Mari smiles at Damian already taking a liking to his sass but his reaction is the opposite.

He sprints over to her ready to attack and Marie runs choosing life instead of death. Tim follows closely behind.

"Get back here!" Damian yells, full of rage. To Mari Damian is becoming more terrifying by the second, yet she enjoys the reaction she's getting out of them.

She spots a pole connected to the stairway banister. Using her momentum she spins around feet first, kicking Tim in the stomach, causing him to stumble back in surprise.

The chasing around lasted for an unusual amount of time and Now Mari hangs on the chandelier. She doesn't even know how she got up there. Damian just chased her up there, like a dog chases a cat up the tree.

Her muscles ache from holding on so long to to the chandelier like a monkey on a branch. One slip and the Demon might chop her into little pieces.

While Damian glares at her from the bottom, Tim stands by the stairs trying to poke her with a broom.

Alfred walks into the room with a pot of tea only to drop it when seeing the sight, Bruce comes into the room shortly after with his eldest; Richard Grayson at his side. Richard looks around the age of 24.

Everyday he has to remind himself why he adopted his children so he doesn't kill them himself.

Bruce looks to his sons, "Boys! They freeze at his voice. They can sense his anger over miles away.

"Mari you can come down now."Bruce looks in her direction confirming her safety.

She lets go of the chandelier, and plummets to the ground gracefully.

 Withering under Damians glare she smiles awkwardly at him. Although he's adorable, he is also the scariest thing Mari has ever seen. He may be even the devil himself, or the Devil works him.

"Your kid is so scary he makes his happy meals cry!" Yells Mari. Grayson laughs at her comment meanwhile Damian looks at her confusedly. He cant help but wonder what a happy-meal is.

"Tim, Damian, Dick, This is your foster sister Mari Vera. She will be staying with us."

Not for long.

Dick runs up to Mari and engulfs her in a hug. She flinches, not use to hugs, although she loves them,"Welcome to the fam sis!". 

"This is Tim and Damian, Im Richard but my friends call me Dick."

"Thats unfortunate." 

...

A/N: forgive me for the short chapter.

xo