Wrong

"IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF YOU FOR DAYS! YOU WERE SHOT!"

"Tis is but a scratch"

.........

When Mari Vera woke up in the hospital feeling different. No, not the 'Im high on pain meds and anesthetic different', but just different. It was unexplainable. 

Richard Grayson wishes he could thank Mari for saving his life, but Bruce said it wasn't the right time to tell her about Vigilante 'situation'. Truth be told there is never a right time to tell someone about the family secret.

Mari could have sworn that she heard Nightwing say her name. But thats ridiculous. Even if Nightwing said her name, the only lead would be Grayson and his similarities. She snorted at the thought. Grayson as Nightwing, yeah right. Even if he was that would mean Bruce is likely to be Batman. Now thats hilarious.

Dick pushes her on her wheel chair out to the back of the hospital with the others behind him.  Due to her being high on painkillers left her legs wobbly and unstable. They feel like jelly. Taking her out the back was the best plan of action due to Paparazzi in the front.

"I feel strange." Mari says and giggles. Bruce cracks a small smile while Tim snaps a picture  of her chaotic state with his phone. He mumbles something about saving it for later.

"Im sure you do Mari." Dick replies humorously.

Tims hair is messy with dark circles under his eyes from his lack of caffeine this morning and Damian looks 10% more cranky than usual. Damian Wayne feels guilty. It's an emotion he doesn't feel often, being the arrogant brat he is. He cant help but think If he had asked her to stay, she wouldn't have been shot.

The car ride home in the limo consisted of Mari trying to lay her head on Damian and calling him 'Lucy'. Every time her shrugged her head off his shoulder until he eventually gave up. To why she was calling him 'Lucy' he as no clue.

Alfred told her she had to take it easy for a few days meaning; Bed rest. For Mari it was incredibly boring. Every time she tried to leave her room he would scold her saying "Your just as bad as master Bruce." What the hell does that mean?

Tim came by and played Mario cart with Mari, witch involved her rage quitting every ten minutes. She felt as if Tim was cheating every single time. He was ridiculously good at it. 

Damian came by making up random excuses asking for things like 'book suggestions' or whatever.  Sometimes He would bring Titus; which she absolute adored. Mari loves animals, not enough to stop eating chicken, beef , and bacon though. Truthfully, Damian just wanted to see Mari and be in her presence. What annoyed her the most was that every time he came in, he never closed the damn door.

Dick would sometimes come by after his work and drop off junk food as a treat for Mari. Apparently he is a police officer, It's a surprise they get along so well . Mari also learnt that he was in the circus and he offered to show her a few acrobat tricks sometime. 

Mari 'saved' his life, so he feels like he owes her. Grayson will hover over her head like a helicopter mom. Because of this she always feel suffocated by his brotherly love, but she did enjoy the attention.

Mari also Met Cassandra, the other female of the house. Cassandra is an Asian girl around 5'5 and near the same age as Mari. It was truly a short conversation, apparently Cass doesn't talk a lot until you get to know her. Her personality feels cold, and sad. It was clear to Mari that she carries some darkness from her past on her shoulders. If Mari knew her better she would give her a hug, but she decided not too, being social awkward enough.