NEFARIOUS PIRATE, KAIUS

The Nefarious Pirate, Kaius

As the vicious waves hit the pirate's ship, a notorious individual stood on the verge of the vehicle. Facing the ocean and allowing the rough gusts to ruffle his navy blue locks, a devious smirk deliberately crept on their lips with their eyes glinting in mischief.

Adjusting his pirate headdress to accentuate their influence and preeminence, he crossed his arms against his chest, entirely fascinated by how the circumstances he anticipated to transpire really occurred.

"Ha, so he was really speaking the truth," he muttered to himself, gaze fixated to the horizon until he caught a glimpse of the individual he would never miss identifying.

Deliberately shifting his gaze to the sky, the smirk on his countenance gradually turned into a grin. He is there, he came after him; the protagonist of this world, the hero, Peter. Oh, how ridiculous it is to chase after their ship and let his presence be recognized by the ferocious antagonist.

"The pixie really did find Peter," he added, "ah, that green apparel never fails to make me feel nauseous."

But alas! He is finally there, wafting on the atmosphere with the keeper of this paradise; gaze fixated on him as if perceiving him too. Possibly scrutinizing his entire existence just so Peter could plot his next move.

But that ain't likely.

Peter is naive.

He is nothing but a ludicrous kid who desires to play the hero.

"Aye, crew! Load the cannons!"

**

"PETER! Where are you going?! Wait for me!" Rylee cried as she hovered through the whiffs rapidly to catch up on Peter who is encompassed by his childish wrath hence drove him to chase over the pirates who did the Indians wrong.

"Peter!" She called Peter out once more in hopes that he would slow down for her.

But that was not the case. As a lad who had never felt this infuriation before, Peter could not manipulate his emotions. This is the first. He had never felt like this when he was at home for never did any of the people he knew ever harmed any of his friends.

That pirate is straight-up cruel. How could he bestow verdict over those who are innocuous? The Indians did nothing wrong! They were living in their niche with equilibrium! They never stepped someone down!

Therefore, why?!

Mila told Peter that this was not the first time that they were maltreated, nor this is the first that Kaius, the captain of the pirates, devastated their village. Every time their ship would come across the aforesaid community, they would always load their artilleries and cause turmoil to them.

Peter has pulled back from his reverie the moment he laid his gaze upon the object of his animosity, the sole reason why his blood kept on boiling. The lad gritted his teeth as his gaze meandered to seek for the villain everyone mentioned, and the second he caught the individual behind the catastrophe of the Indian village; the hostility he feels rose. But he could only clutch his fists as Rylee caught up to him to cease him from doing anything reckless.

"Peter, no," the pixie cautioned him. Her eyes squinted and her voice is filled with authority that Peter could only succumb, "captain Kaius is dangerous. We can't do anything against him. In fact, we shouldn't let him know that we're here, Peter."