That was brilliant

Word count: 776

Narrators POV

Harry and Draco made there way back to his and Ron's shared room, saying the password quickly so Draco could lay down faster. Harry led him to his bed and laid him down, unbuttoning his shirt so his scars could breathe. "Better?" Harry asked giving him a comfortable smile. "Better." Draco replied, closing his eyes. Harry turned back around and closed the door. He started to pick up and fold Ron's clothes. "Sorry about the mess.. Ron's not the cleanest." He laughed softly. "I don't mind really. You should lay with me." He smiled up at him. Harry placed Ron's clothes on his dresser and laid down next to Draco, pulling him close to his chest. Draco nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck, smirking softly. Harry had a feeling he knew where this was going, just then Draco started to kiss his neck softly. Harry was right. "Are you sure you're not in too much pain for this?" Harry asked worriedly. "Not at all." Draco smirked. Harry smiled and ran his fingers through his platinum blonde hair. Draco smiled against his neck, liking when his hair was touched. He started to move up to his warm lips. Harry grabbed Draco's waist, being carful to avoid his scars. He flipped them from their sides to Draco now sitting on top of him, placing his legs on either side of his torso. Harry's hand made his way down to Draco's belt loops, pulling him closer as he bit Draco's bottom lip. Draco smirked and leaned next to Harry's right ear. "Trying to be more dominant are we?" Draco then placed his right hand on Harry's neck, squeezing lightly so his rings would make a mark. He then went back to his lips, slipping in his tongue kind of forcefully. Harry didn't mind, he actually seemed to like it. He bit his bottom lip, leaving a small mark. He then pulled back for a moment. "I can tell you're enjoying this, Potter." Harry melted at his nickname, he hated it when they were enemies, but now that they were together Harry had to admit, it was kind of hot. Draco then started to kiss down his jawline, making small marks. Harry bit his lip and held back his small noises, though he wasn't very good at it. "No no, let them out, let everyone around us know you're mine. Share our secret." Harry blushed bright red, making Draco smile as he moved down to his neck, kissing around his hand. Harry did as he said and stopped biting his lip. Draco made big hickeys and licked them gently before untying Harry's red tie. Harry let out small sounds, trying not to be too loud so the dorm over couldn't hear them. Draco took off Harry's tie and unbuttoned the top 4 buttons on Harry's shirt, moving down to his collar bone after he made a big enough mark on his neck. Harry groaned Draco's name softly, which pleased him. He made three large marks on Harry's collar bone and continued to move down to his stomach. Harry blushed brightly and turned away. "M-make sure not to go too far down.." Harry loved Draco, but he didn't think he was ready for something that big so quickly. Draco smiled and nodded, respecting Harry's boundaries. (AS YOU FUCKING SHOULD.) He moved back up to his lips, kissing every mark he made on the way. He gripped a little tighter around his neck to make sure his hand print would stay. Harry smiled against his soft lips, moving his hands up to the back of Draco's neck while pulling him closer. Draco slowly let go of his neck and started to kiss lighter. Eventually Draco laid one last kiss on to his lips and laid next to him, placing his head on his chest. "That was brilliant."Harry said as he smiled and started to run his hands through Draco's hair. "We should do that more often." He smirked softly. They heard the door open and saw Ron walk in. "Finally, I had to wait 10 bloody minutes for you to stop!" Harry blushed a bright red out of embarrassment. "S-Sorry Ron.." He remembered all the noises he made. Ron grabbed his books and left the room, presumedly to go study with Hermione. "Do you think he heard me..?" Harry asked as his face was as red as Ron's hair. "Definitely." Draco smirked softly. He remembered Harry saying his name. "At least someone knows your mine." He placed a soft kiss on Harry's cheek, laying back down on to his chest.

๑๑๑