Goodbye You Disgrace

Diana felt numb as she walked behind Joseph who was following Ajna, Lisa Lisa, and Kars. Her face was blank and she yearned for death. Her whole life had been a ocean of disaster. She could barley keep her head above the water. She could always resurface, but this time it felt like she had been consumed by the waves and the ocean had frozen over giving her no escape. She would drown in her sorrow forever more.

Kars and Lisa Lisa were high off of the ground on top of the Piz Berlina temple. Kars offered her a weapon: she refused and kicked the weapons off of the temple. Her scarf would be enough for her. Kars licked his Brilliant Bone Blade and the fight began under the moonlight.

Kars moved his arms in an elegant matter. It was mesmerizing and majestic, seductive and smooth. Chromatic light shimmered around him, and he disappeared into thin air. A look of confusion surrounded Lisa Lisa's face as she felt his presence from below and above.

Even though the Joestar that killed Wamuu was standing right next to her, she didn't feel like taking revenge. He looked like he felt bad as he should. He had realized how much he had hurt her, but he didn't regret it. Their battle was fierce and honorable, there could not have been a better death for Wamuu. 

Joseph remembered the message Wamuu had asked him to deliver, and took advantage of the moment. Jojo didn't quite know about Diana's relationship with Wamuu, but he could tell they were close. He tapped Diana on the shoulder and she gave no response.

"Hey, uhm, Wamuu had a final message for you that he asked me to deliver." Diana's head turned now listening to what he had to say.

"He wanted to tell you that he loves you and he's sorry that he can't be there for you anymore." Diana broke down in tears at the words. She yearned to be held by him in his warm arms again, but she'd have to wait till the afterlife for that. Who knew how long it would be until then?

A hand reached from a crack in the stone pillar, and Kars launched him self at Lisa Lisa from behind trying to cut her from behind. Lisa Lisa was conducted hamon through her scarf and jumped up in the air.

"Snake Muffler!" She explained the secret behind her scarf, and kicked him in the face with a blow full of crackling yellow hamon. He stumbled backwards and cried out in pain as the hamon finished him off causing him to collapse in the edge of the tower. 

Ajna was in shock and tears flooded to her eyes, but she remembered something. Her father was smart and didn't play by the rules all the time. He wanted the stone and was fighting a hamon master one on one? That didn't seem right.

Joseph's happy gaze dropped to immediate shock as soon as Ajna was right. Kars came out of nowhere and stabbed his Brilliant Bone Blade straight through Lisa Lisa's chest. She was shocked herself as pain flooded through her body. She didn't even flinch as blood flowed from her mouth. She collapsed onto the stone platform while Kars snatched up The Red Stone of Aja. 

Diana wasn't crying anymore, no, she wasn't grieving either. She was pissed off to the extreme. Kars had promised a one on one fight and had even said he was a man of his word. Kars wasn't a man of honor, no, he was a coward! All he had wanted was the stone and would stop at nothing to get it, even it costed him his honor, respect, and pride. 

"K-Kars!" Joseph shouted in pure rage. Kars' vampires were surrounding the three of them with joyful hungry eyes. Joseph began to punch them with all of his might with fists full of hamon. Then he realized, his fists weren't packed full of hamon. He was exhausted and had none left in him. Dammit!

Ajna grabbed Diana by her arm, and jumped to the side, tumbling to avoid the danger that she saw. Suddenly, purple glowing lights beamed on the vampires lifeless dark skin causing them to disintegrate before their very eyes.