A Trip Down Memory Lane

Diana's eyes slightly opened, taking in a small amount of candlelight. Her red eyes opened all the way, taking in the dim scenery of the room. Sitting up, she noticed that her sweet son was still fast asleep. Slowly getting out of bed, she slid on her clothes and tiptoed out of the room.

Before she left the room, she saw little Adelio getting out of bed, and groggily walk to her. With a sweet look in her eyes, she picked him up. He rubbed his eye and hugged his momito, letting out a soft groan from start of a new day.

"How'd you sleep, sweetheart?" 

"Good, but...don't you think I'm a little old to be picked up?" Diana shook her head and kissed his cheek. "Nope! I'm going to hold you like this forever!" "But I can't protect you in this position!"

"You're starting to sound like your father..." she mumbled with a grin. Adelio hopped down and grabbed her hand to assure her safety even though there wasn't anything to protect her from. They entered the dark living room only to see Ajna and Pucci talking while sitting on the couch. They were going to be good friends. 

Ajna noticed the two and invited them to sit down. Adelio hopped onto Pucci's lap unexpectedly. Pucci was surprised at first, but let him sit there. Jesus loves the little children and so did he. Diana sat down and sighed. 

"Hey...so I know we just got here, Diana...but Caliban and Ernesh will start worrying if we don't come back for a bit. Plus, they aren't exactly good at taking care of Feazel a-and we need to go back and grab a few things."

"Yes...yes I suppose you're right. We'll leave tonight." Suddenly without warning, DIO appeared in the middle of the room. He placed a hand on his hip and leaned into it. He really was too sexy for his own good...

Pucci's reaction was normal, but everyone else was freaked out. Diana stares in awe and fear at her father who was now there. How was he there!? She hadn't even seen him walk in!

"If you're going back to Windknight's Lot, prepare for the mighty DIO to accompany you." DIO said with an arrogant tone. 

"H-how did you do that?" Diana asked. A smirk came over DIO's face and a mischievous look appeared. "I'll never tell." Maybe ignorance was bliss?

"I suppose I'll tag along." Pucci stood up. He went to his quarters and began packing important things.

"We'll be tree jumping, so who's gonna carry Pucci?" Everyone looked at each other awkwardly. The room was filled with a loud silence.

"I can't, I have Adelio." Diana backed down, relived that she had an excuse. 

"I don't want to." Ajna's excuse was garbage. It was pure garbage. It couldn't even get more garbage than that. The girls looked at DIO.

"...fine."

———————————————————————————————————

The trip had begun and the five had been three jumping all day long. They stopped in Switzerland, of all places it just had to be Switzerland. DIO spotted an old hotel in the distance and said that they were going to spend the night there. Unfortunately, this was the same hotel that everything had taken place in many years ago. Diana was close to tears but didn't show it. Ajna knew, and comforted her by putting an arm over her while they walked. 

Diana said nothing and walked through the halls of the old place. She ran across the bathroom, the same bathroom she had her first kiss in. She saw the same chair Wamuu had sat in when she cleaned his wounds from his battle with Caesar and her heart strings were pulled at. She couldn't be there any longer. She ran to her old room in the hotel and flopped on her bed.