Chapter 8: Eden Club

I drive us up to the Eden Club and parked the car behind a police car.

"Aww...feels like someone's playing with a drill inside my skull. You sure this is the right place?" "Its the address on the report."

"Right...Okay. Let's get going." We get out of the car and walk into the club.

"Sexiest androids in town. Now I know why you insisted on coming here!" The lieutenant chuckles. "S-seriously, dad? Don't say that." Connor exclaimed with a slightly red face.

3rd Person P.O.V

As the trio was walking into the club, Connor notices Y/N had stooped walking and was staring at one of the male traci's in the tubes. And they were staring seductively back.

This for some unknown reason made Connor feel a sting of jealousy In his heart. "Y/N, we should get going." Their eyes still not leaving the male android as they replied. "Coming." They finally break eye contact and continued walking putting Connor somewhat at ease.

Y/N P.O.V

After the lieutenant spoke a little with an officer, we walked into the room where the body was.

"Lieutenant and Detective Anderson and their plastic pet. The f**k are you three doing here?" We were 'greeted' by Detective Reed. "Knock it off, Gavin." Connor said sternly. I decided to answer the question anyway.

"We've been assigned all cases involving androids." "Oh, yeah?" Well, you're wasting your time. Just some pervert who, uh, got more action then he could handle." He chuckled(*cough**cough* by himself *cough**cough*).

"We'll have a look anyway, if you don't mind." He scoffs. "Come on, let's go. It's, uh, starting to stink of booze in here." He said indicating to the lieutenant and walked out, bumping me in the shoulder on the way. His partner following after him, not before saying goodnight to Connor and the lieutenant.

"I have a strong feeling karma's gonna come bite him in the a** one of these days."Connor smirked, which the lieutenant returned. "Hopefully your right about that." Putting that aside, we stared looking around.

I went over to a shut down android on the floor.

I press two fingers on its LED and ran a diagnosis.

Selector #5402 critically damaged

Bio component #6970 critically damaged

I also use two fingers to take a sample of the blue blood coming from its nose and bring it up to my mouth.

"Woah! Hey! Hey! Hey! Argh, Y/N, you're so disgusting! (Bokuto? Okay, Imma stop) I think i'm gonna puke again."

After analyzing the blood, I go over to examine the body and immediately notice the severe bruising on his neck.

"He didn't die of a heart attack, he was strangled." "Yeah, I saw the bruising on the neck. Doesn't prove anything though. Could have been rough play."

"I don't think that was it." I go back over to the android on the floor. "We're missing something here." "Think you can read the androids memory? Maybe you could see what happened." Connor suggested.

I grad its wrist and try to access its memory but it called for reactivation. "The only way to access its memory is to reactive it."

"Think you can do it?" "Its badly damaged. If I can it'll only be for a minute, maybe less." I place my hands on it abdomen and push down to open it up.

I grab the two disconnected wires and connect them.

The android shoots up and backs away in fear. I slowly walk towards it and kneel down.