Chapter 14: Jericho

I was in the area were Jericho is supposed to be. I wore some of Connor's clothes to help disguise myself among the deviants.

(If you are a male you are wearing the same thing Connor did in the game.)

(This is if you are a female, just without the bag and the watch

(This is if you are a female, just without the bag and the watch.)

I looked around for all the familiar symbols that would lead you to Jericho.

I kept following them until I found it. There were almost over a hundred deviants here.

I looked around but felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to see a dark-skinned female android who was missing part of her head and has a bunch of wires coming out of it.

"You're lost. You're looking for something."

I tilted my head in confusion and hoped that I hadn't been found out already.

"You're looking of yourself."

She doesn't say anything else and just walks away. I brushed it off and continued looking for Markus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had finally found him.

I was hiding behind a corner outside of the room where he was talking to someone.

I could feel myself going into the Zen Garden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amanda - Distrusted

She was already standing right in front of me.

"Well done, Y/N. You succeeded in locating Jericho and finding their leader. Now deal with Markus. We need it alive."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then I was back.

I saw the android that was talking to Markus leave. It was time.

STOP MARKUS

I walked into the room with my gun pointed at him. He had his back to me so he didn't notice me come in.

"I've been ordered to take you alive, but I won't hesitate to shoot if you give me no choice."

He slowly turned around. "What are you doing?" He took a slow step forward.

"You are one of us. You can't betray your own people."

Software Instability ^

"You're coming with me!"