Chapter 12: Test

I was currently standing outside of Connor's house.

It's been a few hours since the visit to Kamski's house and Connor had contacted me asking me to come over.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later it opened revealing Connor. "Thanks for coming. Come in." I walk inside.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, it's just that...I wanted to talk to you about something." I nod urging him to continue.

"Be honest with me. Are you going deviant?" I looked at him shocked.

"What?"

"Your turning deviant, aren't you?"

"No, I'm not."

"I don't believe that. After everything that happened and what happened back at Kamski's place, I'm sure of it now."

"But that would be impossible."

"No, it wouldn't. I've always noticed you experiencing some kind of emotion. Happiness, fear, empathy, even jealousy." A light blue blush creep up on my cheeks which made him chuckle. "And now you're even blushing too. Cute."

"B-but I'm a machine that was designed to stop deviants not become one. I'm not supposed to 'feel' anything." He stepped closer. "Stop calling yourself a machine. You are far from that. More than that."

"Well, if I'm not a machine than what am I?" "Your you." "No! I-I'm not!" He sighs.
"Fine."

He walks closer and closer to me making me take a step back to try to keep some kind of distance.

This keeps happening until my back is pressed up against the wall and he leans in. "Then push me away."

"What?" I spoke barely above a whisper.

"If you really are who you say you are." He leans in closer. "You would push me away."

At this point out noses are almost touching. I knew I had to push him away but, at the same time...I didn't want to.

He cupped my cheek and slowly closed the small gap between us and softly pressed his lips against mine.

I gradually started to lean into the kiss. I placed my hand to the side of his neck to deepen the kiss as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in.

After almost 2 minutes, we pulled away. "Why didn't you pull away?" He smirked.
"I didn't want to." I mumbled looking down. He lifted my chin. "You didn't 'want' to?" My cheeks became an even harsher blue. "Yeah, I didn't." I mumbled.
"Good because I didn't want you too either."

He pulled me back into another kiss that was even more passionate than the last. This one only lasted for a minute before we pulled away again.

"You should stay here tonight. It's late." I just nodded and he took my hand and lead me upstairs to his bedroom (I know what y'all thinking. Stop😂).

We laid down on the bed and I immediately snuggled into the blankets, considering this is technically my first time laying in a bed.

Connor noticed and chuckled. He wrapped his arms around me.

I did the same and snuggled into his chest and went into low power mode.

Connor ^^
Connor - Warm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if the ending was bad. I don't do lemons or limes but I will most DEFINITELY do fluffs😊

I just felt like I needed to give them this moment cause we all know they needed it so that's why this chapter is a bit short.